Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Don't worry about my suggestion a few pages back...I found a way around it.  Instead I'd much rather see a BrawlBox where you can better edit the lighting on the stage without having to fumble around different values.

Quote from: SOJ on May 25, 2012, 08:22:57 AM
Don't worry about my suggestion a few pages back...I found a way around it.  Instead I'd much rather see a BrawlBox where you can better edit the lighting on the stage without having to fumble around different values.
I think you should wait with that request until after the next BB version is released, so it doesn't get lost in all the PSA fuzz. Thus, building a SCN0 renderer would require BJ to figure out how to render the shaders perfectly in BB (so it can be affected by lighting).

At least SCN0 is almost 100% figured out, with the exception of some values in lights, and certain animation flags + which values use those animation (Brawl doesn't use every animation type in SCN0, so it's a bit hard to figure out).
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Lost DSX8 on May 25, 2012, 05:25:37 AM
thxs for the stream! had lots of lols there xP

Totally this.

I eagerly await the PSA rebuilder.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 25, 2012, 02:07:56 PM
Totally this.

I eagerly await the PSA rebuilder.


same i will just open my psas and save to see how much filespace they can save :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will have to rebuild 20 of the psa work I have done to make the
Mechanics I added to the game true.

The mechanics could be fighter.pac injected but I did it psa hard coded as idk how to make asm codes *sigh*

BJ will save the day of psa users :-)

And applying this mechanics to characters will be a blast with "export" "replace" features :-)

yeah only 19.97% left now
i hope you will get some progress on brawlbox in the weekend
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 25, 2012, 04:48:31 PM
yeah only 19.97% left now
i hope you will get some progress on brawlbox in the weekend

heh we've been psaing for a long time ^^.  But I do not upload many psa as I'm very picky lol ^^

and I tend to do more smash character related, but with added mechanics which changes the game flow ^^

if only all of us PSA people would unite one day and do a big thing out of brawl which many could enjoy :)

Let this happen after new brawlbox comes in ofc. :)

the first custom article i will make is a article just for naruto´s shadowclones so they can work 100% like as in Super smash bros Flash 2 (as i really hope will be possible) xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

What I want to do with the new BB is to create Model Changers, for example on my TKGB project, where the model changer doesn't work because it's on Yoshi, who doesn't have model changer.

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on May 25, 2012, 07:42:26 PM
What I want to do with the new BB is to create Model Changers, for example on my TKGB project, where the model changer doesn't work because it's on Yoshi, who doesn't have model changer.
also that (so transfrom on any char. is possible too)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on May 25, 2012, 07:42:26 PM
What I want to do with the new BB is to create Model Changers, for example on my TKGB project, where the model changer doesn't work because it's on Yoshi, who doesn't have model changer.
we can already fix that xD change GB shell visibility bone for yoshi egg visibility bone the index i mean  even if its a gb leg or arm bone and it will work soz i havent told you this before
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, but then the extra shell will move with the leg or arm, which would look screwed up.

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on May 25, 2012, 08:45:10 PM
Yeah, but then the extra shell will move with the leg or arm, which would look screwed up.
no they wont it will be where its rigged it just controls the visibility thats all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on May 25, 2012, 04:48:31 PM
yeah only 19.97% left now
i hope you will get some progress on brawlbox in the weekend

Every day my goal is to finish, so it could be done any day now lol especially with a 3 day weekend.

 :happy: fantastic
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]