Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 26, 2012, 10:00:37 PM #10515 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 10:02:33 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Other than random questions regarding BB, yes.

Speaking of which,  BJ

did you progress enough with REFF and REFT to add to them or will that have to wait?

Quote from: Albafika on May 26, 2012, 04:45:20 PM
Hey? No more derailing peepz, focus on the hype of BrawlBox. People subscribed to this thread aren't really after seeing who and who doesn't likes Halo. Do it for them. :P
Sorry, that was my fault...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

:o Erm, Hey BJ.. I was messing around with BB and saw that there is an easy way to add new objects (polygons) to already done brawl models without messing at all with the original rig (keeps old rig+adds bones). I'm not sure if you made that to be used in that way or what but: The new bones always follow topN for their size instead of their own animation (meaning when you shield the polygon becomes huge and slowly gets smaller), is there any way to fix that?
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on May 27, 2012, 04:20:53 PM
:o Erm, Hey BJ.. I was messing around with BB and saw that there is an easy way to add new objects (polygons) to already done brawl models without messing at all with the original rig (keeps old rig+adds bones). I'm not sure if you made that to be used in that way or what but: The new bones always follow topN for their size instead of their own animation (meaning when you shield the polygon becomes huge and slowly gets smaller), is there any way to fix that?

Are you talking about the object importer?
Did you select a bone to add the object's child bone tree to? It starts out as TopN.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 27, 2012, 05:15:56 PM
Are you talking about the object importer?
Did you select a bone to add the object's child bone tree to? It starts out as TopN.

Yeah, I selected HipN. (the model is squirtle btw) It works fine in BB when looking at the shielding animation but when I use it in Brawl it has that glitch :P Should I select a different bone?
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on May 27, 2012, 05:47:07 PM
Yeah, I selected HipN. (the model is squirtle btw) It works fine in BB when looking at the shielding animation but when I use it in Brawl it has that glitch :P Should I select a different bone?

See what happens when you do.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:happy: The tail stays the same size always now <3 Though one glitch for the price of another: The shield graphic is a bit lower.. I don't mind that though XD the functionality is unchanged so that's what matters :3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on May 27, 2012, 07:11:19 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:happy: The tail stays the same size always now <3 Though one glitch for the price of another: The shield graphic is a bit lower.. I don't mind that though XD the functionality is unchanged so that's what matters :3

Good beanz mah man.



So as an update, I fixed up the SHP0 and PAT0 rebuilders. I'm pretty sure they work perfectly this time, but I'll still have people test them.

I also made the event dictionary editable straight in BB and the ability to save all the data to the same text files that PSA & BB uses.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All of Brawlbox's internal information has been finished (with what everyone knows) and I also added a new syntax command: \bone(X) will display the bone with the index of X as long as a target model is loaded.

Like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The moveset rebuilder is still in da workz.

Awesome :happy:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

so the rebuilder then release?
you sir, are beyond words.
and pictures.
and videos
and EPICNESS
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 27, 2012, 08:28:24 PM #10525 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:30:58 PM by slayermarth101
Hey BJ, you gonna stream today?



I got a question about the BB, are you going to include something to add/edit bone influences and to edit the weight of it as well? I'm asking because I want to add bones to the Sephiroth model for his coat and hair.

It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\