Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.






May 28, 2012, 11:06:21 PM #10550 Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 11:10:31 PM by Lost DSX8
BlackJax96 says:
*somebody post some [censored] in my thread so I can post this link
*https://join.me/826-848-029
*or you could just post that link



there u go every1 lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


BlackJax96, with the BrawlBox 0.66b I was able to do something amazing and it works in brawl!


Here's a hint  "Hyper"     :kdance:
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Oh no, Bigbadbooya posted, he's got something planned
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on May 29, 2012, 01:03:47 AM
Oh no, Bigbadbooya posted, he's got something planned
:yadon'tsay?:
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

So if you haven't guessed, it's Hyper Sonic!!! Not just a regular texture hack, mine can change 7 DIFFERENT COLORS!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why am I posting this here? Well it was because of BrawlBox 0.66b, it made it possible for me to edit him perfectly, thanks BlackJax96 and I can't wait for your next Brawl Box.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

You must tell me how you did that sir. *Claps all high society like*
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: BigBadBooya on May 29, 2012, 05:18:28 AM
So if you haven't guessed, it's Hyper Sonic!!! Not just a regular texture hack, mine can change 7 DIFFERENT COLORS!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why am I posting this here? Well it was because of BrawlBox 0.66b, it made it possible for me to edit him perfectly, thanks BlackJax96 and I can't wait for your next Brawl Box.
get over it over super sonic!!!!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that's awesome BJ96! :D

I am very cursious about the adding articles.

I wanna add a article to jigglypuff that are the same way as a pikmin from olimar, follow him as a guard but if he get hits he dies
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 29, 2012, 05:44:13 AM
that's awesome BJ96! :D

I am very cursious about the adding articles.

I wanna add a article to jigglypuff that are the same way as a pikmin from olimar, follow him as a guard but if he get hits he dies
something like this i wanna do with Naruto and his shadowclones
so its possible to spawn more then 1 shadowclone with 1 article model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later