Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 ... 1046
Author Topic: Brawlbox Resources & History  (Read 3863867 times)
Iwvi
Cronic Procrastinator
Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10590 on: June 02, 2012, 01:02:21 AM »

Hey BJ, I don't know If they have told you or you fixed it already but I found something weird with brawlbox. I'm trying to import a character that has a lot of different objects. And when I preview it, there seems to always be one object with messed UVs. I tried reducing the object count and It worked. Then I added expresions (so 4 more objects) and another object's UVs messed this time. It was weird. Anyway, good job so far.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10591 on: June 02, 2012, 12:37:14 PM »

Hey BJ, I don't know If they have told you or you fixed it already but I found something weird with brawlbox. I'm trying to import a character that has a lot of different objects. And when I preview it, there seems to always be one object with messed UVs. I tried reducing the object count and It worked. Then I added expresions (so 4 more objects) and another object's UVs messed this time. It was weird. Anyway, good job so far.

detach by materials script OP?

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10592 on: June 02, 2012, 10:08:09 PM »

Y'know what brawlbox needs? A countdown!

Since the new version is so close to done XD

30!
    Good luck BJ :3

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10593 on: June 02, 2012, 10:46:34 PM »

90!
    Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Theme of M.O.D.O.K

But seriously, take your time.

Is anyone aware that when I try to save a stage.pac with v0.66b, regardless of what I edit, the game crashes?

I gotta export my changes and import them using v0.63d for it to not freeze.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10594 on: June 02, 2012, 10:53:31 PM »

90!
    Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Theme of M.O.D.O.K

But seriously, take your time.

Is anyone aware that when I try to save a stage.pac with v0.66b, regardless of what I edit, the game crashes?

nope.. never had issue's at all

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

SomeKindOfMetroid
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10595 on: June 03, 2012, 12:10:57 AM »

I've had pretty much exactly that error. 0.66 is touchy with compression/saving. At the advice of a very serious man whom I take very seriously, I just use 0.63d 4.2 for everything I don't need 0.66b for.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10596 on: June 03, 2012, 07:15:35 AM »

if you have compression issues, for files that are .pac but use lz77 compression anywhere, try saving as ocs, and changing the extension, it worked for me in some stuff, dont remember what it was though

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #10597 on: June 03, 2012, 08:05:11 AM »

90!

3 months!? Lol, countdowns are awesome anyway XD

I never asked but does brawlbox turn MP3 files into brstm as well or is it only wav? I know about the other program (since I use it) but it isn't as effective as BB when it comes to making custom loops XD It'd just be nice to let something extremely old die completely Tongue

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10598 on: June 03, 2012, 03:22:08 PM »

detach by materials script OP?
    Has nothing to do with that. The objects I talk about use only one texture for the object, so detach by material would do nothing. And It is a bug of brawlbox, importing the object that had trouble, alone, worked. It has something to do with the number of objects. Since lets say object 30 had that texture glitch when imported. If I went into 3ds max and exported Object 30 alone, it worked. Also If I went to 3ds max again, and created 2 more objects and exported. When importing it into brawlbox, another object had the glitch, but object 30 didn't. I'm talking about a model with a LOT of objects, so that is likely the cause of the bug.
    But still, I managed to get it working. Just wanted to point that out

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10599 on: June 03, 2012, 03:52:53 PM »

So the moveset editor thingy is almost done?

Thas pretty chill...

Iron Man will maybe be able to be more complete. Woot

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10600 on: June 04, 2012, 11:48:49 AM »

BRSTM errors... wow... i make brstms daily and i dont get any at all O_o

u guys must not be using microsoft .net framework 4.0 since thats what the current BB uses.

Why not Net.framework?
    Wich alternate can I use?
    Perhaps this is fixing my dae glitch

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10601 on: June 04, 2012, 01:10:53 PM »

I think it meant that if you had errors it's because your not using Net.Framework 4.0

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #10602 on: June 04, 2012, 03:38:29 PM »

Hey BJ is adding articles going to be in this version? Or will that be later on? One thing that would be good for a PSA is editing the dieing animations and commands, because it just plays the animations when on the characters back or stomach. Also making so you get different moves if the player a certain damage %, like the character has a total of 100%, he can look tired. Really I want that for my SM64 Moveset, having Mario have his DamageWait would be a good adition, plus custom dieing animations. XD
    Although I like the countdown idea, I think it might be distracting to BJ, which we don't need him rushing or being delayed because of distractions, besides the normal things in life of course. :|

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

namq
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10603 on: June 04, 2012, 04:13:44 PM »

the % thing can already be done by tickling with this "variables"

And all the stuff you said in the post are common stuff which just need proper "If" commands and insert the damage variable on them (via comparison methods)

EDIT:

as for the articles, I can't tell if it's going to be done for this real time moveset editor, but I'm sure that by version .69 it would be available as version .68 witll be for REFF
    « Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:14:50 PM by namq » Logged

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10604 on: June 04, 2012, 05:29:36 PM »

v0.67: Real Time Moveset Editor & Rebuilder
    v0.67b+: Tristripper & REFF
    v0.68: BRSAR
    v0.69: DOL & REL

We might be able to add more articles, but they won't be able to use floating point parameters (Those are controlled by REL).

There are a bunch of values after the main data node that are controlled by REL to be offsets, counts or even flags and won't be able to be modified or added to just because of that. Data at offsets controlled by the REL will be able to be edited but not removed.

Sorta hard to explain but there's going to be some articles & parameters that you can't add or remove yet.

The moveset rebuilder is progressing slowly... It's so close to working right but those REL-controlled values/data and the main list of offsets to offsets located in the file are really giving me some trouble. I think those are the last two things I need to get working.

Pages:  1 ... 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 ... 1046
    Print
    Jump to: