Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey blackjax, do you think you can add an add animation function in the animation preview/editing screen so we don't have to open the motion.pac by itself to do so?

Quote from: Mr. Anonymous on June 08, 2012, 12:16:29 AM
Hey blackjax, do you think you can add an add animation function in the animation preview/editing screen so we don't have to open the motion.pac by itself to do so?
Hm, thats actually a good idea.
I was gonna ask that before, and forgot my question.

Quote from: Mr. Anonymous on June 08, 2012, 12:16:29 AM
Hey blackjax, do you think you can add an add animation function in the animation preview/editing screen so we don't have to open the motion.pac by itself to do so?

I guess


June 08, 2012, 12:30:04 AM #10654 Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 02:35:24 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: slayermarth101 on June 08, 2012, 12:26:28 AM
No streams?

not atm

Quote from: Dark Pit on June 08, 2012, 12:31:50 AM
is there a way to copy/paste frames and /or mirror frames? idk if u sadi there was

yes, no, no but Kryal did for the first one >.>

now here, have a stream.
https://join.me/122-422-657

I'm working on coding and a model import at the same time so yeah, it might be more or less entertaining than usual.

is there a way to copy/paste frames and /or mirror frames? idk if u sadi there was
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol at moderated user odds, BJ responded before the post appeared xD

this may be a bit off, but is there a way to import animations from a dae into brawl?


http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
Join if youre a sonic fan!

i hope you dont lose interest in the pac rebuilder since i wanted to turn all my ntsc psas sounds into pal sounds :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 08, 2012, 09:47:53 AM
i hope you dont lose interest in the pac rebuilder since i wanted to turn all my ntsc psas sounds into pal sounds :P
is that possible with this brawlbox
if so i think i will use my wii again instead of emulator xd (and make pal versions of my PSAs)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on June 08, 2012, 01:55:31 PM
is that possible with this brawlbox
if so i think i will use my wii again instead of emulator xd (and make pal versions of my PSAs)
you know you can run a ntsc game on a pal system, right? thats what im doing, although im passing on to the jap version

Here's a program using BrawlLib's BRSTM builder that lets you specify input, output, and loop points on the command line:
http://lakora.us/brawl/standalonebrstm/
This could be useful for scripting or batch files. Not sure if it takes MP3s, but it works with WAV.

Hey all, just thought I'd stop in. Once again, great work BlackJax, you make a fine apprentice indeed ;). Keep up the good work!
What you desire to see, learn. When you can learn no more, create. When you can create no more, perfection.

Quote from: Kryal on June 08, 2012, 11:17:04 PM
Hey all, just thought I'd stop in. Once again, great work BlackJax, you make a fine apprentice indeed ;). Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I will ;)

Yoshi's article floating points

I know you said something about being able to edit these floating point like we do with attributes, but will it be available to us in the next version of brawlbox?

I so need to do this, and I can't seem to make yoshi not get momentum while he is doing the up b, and HxD isn't helping, now yoshi cannot fall when he jumps and floats 4ever.

Kryal, long time since I see you around the modding community, how has it been?