Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on June 09, 2012, 07:06:37 PM
I'd help fill the txts if you want.
so brawlbox will no longer be standalone?
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 09, 2012, 07:10:07 PM
Wait didn't someone already make a program to edit these floating points?
EDIT: Yes there is! :happy: Hey BlackJax96 will BrawlBox v0.67 edit more floating points than Article Floating Point Editor on the vault?
Quote from: Snivy on June 09, 2012, 07:48:40 PM
There is? Would you kindly PM me the link to it?

lmfao you guys are hilarious XD Indirectly hilarious.


Oh, I didn't know it was on the Vault, thank you Slayer.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on June 09, 2012, 08:09:33 PMOh, I didn't know it was on the Vault, thank you Slayer.
Yep and not to be rude or anything, but I did say this:
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 09, 2012, 07:10:07 PMArticle Floating Point Editor on the vault
xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 09, 2012, 08:11:48 PM
Yep and not to be rude or anything, but I did say this:xD
I saw "Article Floating Point Editor" and got excited, but I didn't read anything else... :facepalm:
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

I hope that BrawlBox v0.67 will be easier to edit the article floating points, I made it so Fludd stays out always, the interger in the editor is 100000000, which is the max, but now Fludd's nozzle won't move when pressing down or up while firing, which it usually does that. :P I'm not sure why it messed with that, I didn't edit anything else after how long it stays out. I wonder if I should wait for v0.67 before getting into the SMS PSA, Specials will be the four Nozzles from SMS, Rocket will be the Up B, basically the recovery move, Turbo will be another recovery move, but on the Side B, Squirt will be the Neutral B, I'm still thinking about how the Hover Nozzle would be an effective Down B...if possible, they'll all use the Fludd charging for a stronger special move.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

hey BJ =D

I found that lost REFF info of a structure I've found way back when :P

I'll post it once I'm off my Wii... XP

but from what I rmbr, the code was something like this:

#header:
Block_Length = bu32()
unk = bu32() (4)
unk = bu32() (4)
unk = bu32() (4)
unk = bu32() (0)
EntryCount = bu16()
pad = bu16() #best guess...

#array data:
ID  = bu16() #best guess...
pad = bu16() #best guess...
unk = bu32()
unk = bu32()
unk = bf32()
unk = bf32()

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Hi , hope not disturb, but in this thread always helpme a lot :D

i get the outline works on a custom model, but cause i need to clone the polygons, the model have more vertex! and that cause little lag, i was thinking to add prooptimizer to the new polygons, in brawl box looks good:




but in game looks like that:





Pd. thiss happens when i add prooptimizer to the new polygons, if not the model works good in brawl, maybe i need to add other thing after prooptimizer, this is that ive do:

editmesh
prooptimizer
edit normals (unify)
normals (flip)
skin

thks :D

take it to the help thread mah man

RE3D is fully supported now btw.

What game is that from anyway?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on June 10, 2012, 05:59:53 AM
What game is that from anyway?
u mean that model above... or the RE3D?

RE3D is a structure inside the EFLS file, and it links them to the bones.

like for example.. FD, the base of that stage has 2 bones, and thats cause 1 of those bones r for the EFLS file, in this case, it would be it glow.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I meant the model, sorry...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

let me get this straight:
when .67b comes out with reff, i'll be able to edit stuff like pit's feathers and wing glow?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on June 10, 2012, 01:57:57 PM
let me get this straight:
when .67b comes out with reff, i'll be able to edit stuff like pit's feathers and wing glow?

or for me, the models in Pikachu's Final >:3

EDIT:
finally got a compy!

here's my REFF info:
I found this a LONG time ago and lost it in my D drive :P (232GB 3/4 full)

anyways...
this is a structure I've found w/in a random REFF
(I don't believe it was Pikachu's but it could be) >_>
^ I'll be looking for it again (get the offset info and outside data)

00 00 01 6C 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 04
00 00 00 00 00 12 00 00

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 08 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 09 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 0A 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 0B 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 0C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 0D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 66 66 66 3F 66 66 66
00 0E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 33 33 33 3F 33 33 33
00 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 00 00 00 3F 00 00 00
00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 80 00 00 3F 80 00 00
00 13 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00


#header:

BlockSize  = bu32()
unk = bu32()
unk = bu32()
unk = bu32()
unk = bu32()
EntryCount = bu16()
pad = bu16() #best guess...

#array data: (could be similar to N64 block-array structures) >_>

ID  = bu16() #best guess...
pad = bu16() #best guess...
unk = bu32() #??
unk = bu32() #??
unk = bf32()
unk = bf32()

I'm not sure yet as to why the last ID is '0013' instead of '0011'


I'll look into it even more when I finish re-ripping my games.
(my game-rips HDD fried ;_; (34 ripped games))
^luckilly 8 of them are backed on another HDD

anyways...
I'll post when I have more info ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on June 10, 2012, 02:56:46 PM

or for me, the models in Pikachu's Final >:3
is that a yes or is that a replacment?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P