Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 24, 2012, 10:15:54 PM
I still want to know what editing program you're using pikazz...
he used Brawlbox to extract the CHR0 files and made them be V4 instead of V5... its very easy to do.

as for the videos... what pikazz said lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: pikazz on June 24, 2012, 10:18:41 PM
I though I said it o.o Sony Vegas pro 10 for regular, After Effects for special Effects like Hyper Beam
ah, I see...now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for a little trip to the Pirate Bay ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

O.o
so skyward sword also uses chr0?
too bad demise's animations suck, just like his "moveset" in SS
but ghirahim... :P

June 25, 2012, 10:31:48 PM #10983 Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:33:35 PM by mr.mugenwii
Ok i know this is late as hell but better late than never.  Here it goes:


Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 12, 2012, 05:04:11 AM
LOL the BRS + Dubstep one was so badass though! How much more badass can it get? :srs:

Almost over 9000 posts too.

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on February 12, 2012, 05:36:30 AM
*reserved spot* :)

*responds*

[SSBB hack] - Vegeta Destination? It's over 9000!

This is my way of thanking you Black Jax for ur hard work...
The stage is dedicated to your brawlbox thread.

Bump...

Also, BlackJax96 can we change hitboxes colors like this guy did?
( http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-4599.html )
( http://www.smashmods.com/forum/thread-4642.html )

He changes come colors (borders, etc) in the hitboxes

EDIT 1:

And how is the moveset rebuilder bug fixing?

EDIT 2:

Super/Heavy Armor  

Parameter: Armor State [(Type Value)
0 = None, 1 = Super Armor,
2 = Knockback Based Heavy Armor,
3 = Damage Based Heavy Armor]  
Parameter:
Heavy Armor Tolerance  Type: Scalar  Value: #  
The Minimum damage or KB that will cause the character to flinch when using heavy armor.


request: "being able to change a hurtbox's color individually. an example would be being able to make a right forearm be pink to show that it has some type of armor"

He's using a beta Brawlbox I uploaded to a new Google Code SVN for Dantarion to look at/work on (although he hasn't done anything yet :P). The border/color/etc of hitboxes are all based on their special/normal flags. Change the flags and the hitbox will change as well. inb4memorization

Moveset rebuilder is coming along very well still, but I can't test anything until Saturday.

Also, I told you that request was done.
Bone Collisions: The hurtbox attached to the bone and the actual bone node changes color.
Body Collisions: All hurtbox bubbles change color.

I also implemented this for value parameters that have a text representation (enum):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's fully customizable for any value parameter with a text file. Body and bone collisions already use it.

The beta Brawlbox that I uploaded to the SVN doesn't support that or your request yet because you requested it after I uploaded it.

And yes, I will be updating the SVN constantly after v0.67 is released, so you can always get a copy of the source and compile it yourself if you really want a bugfix or to test it before an official stable release.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2012, 04:51:18 AM
He's using a beta Brawlbox I uploaded to a new Google Code SVN for Dantarion to look at/work on (although he hasn't done anything yet :P). The border/color/etc of hitboxes are all based on their special/normal flags. Change the flags and the hitbox will change as well. inb4memorization

Moveset rebuilder is coming along very well still, but I can't test anything until Saturday.

Also, I told you that request was done.
Bone Collisions: The hurtbox attached to the bone and the actual bone node changes color.
Body Collisions: All hurtbox bubbles change color.

I also implemented this for value parameters that have a text representation (enum):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's fully customizable for any value parameter with a text file. Body and bone collisions already use it.

The beta Brawlbox that I uploaded to the SVN doesn't support that or your request yet because you requested it after I uploaded it.

And yes, I will be updating the SVN constantly after v0.67 is released, so you can always get a copy of the source and compile it yourself if you really want a bugfix or to test it before an official stable release.
always wondered what exactly does a bone collision do?uses the bone hurtboxs like an hitbox? or something else?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 27, 2012, 07:22:16 AM
always wondered what exactly does a bone collision do?uses the bone hurtboxs like an hitbox? or something else?
it tells the game where a character can be hit i think...

Bone collision is the same as body collision, the only difference is that body collision (intagible) makes the whole body (hurtboxes) a no-target for hostile hitboxes (you cannot get hit).  The bone collision (head) intangible will make the head a no-target for hostile hitboxes (you cannot get hit in the specified body hurtbox).

Quote from: namq on June 27, 2012, 02:59:18 PM
Bone collision is the same as body collision, the only difference is that body collision (intagible) makes the whole body (hurtboxes) a no-target for hostile hitboxes (you cannot get hit).  The bone collision (head) intangible will make the head a no-target for hostile hitboxes (you cannot get hit in the specified body hurtbox).
i get it now  thanks disabling the hurtboxes on a single bone  might come usefull xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey BJ, once you get the moveset rebuilder finished and working, are you going to go any further with "rebuilding" files? If so I have two requests :P

1: BRSAR Rebuilder: So you can export and import the sounds within the BRSAR and import them without external programs/hexing

2: Artical rebuilder: Import/replace articals with articles from other games and/or just add new ones with new id's

Also, I have another request that might be a bit iffy. An Auto-resizer for models. Like if you preview a model from another game you click it and it scales it/shapes it to fit X characters bones. Of course it wouldn't be 'perfect' but meh.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 27, 2012, 06:20:14 PM
Hey BJ, once you get the moveset rebuilder finished and working, are you going to go any further with "rebuilding" files? If so I have two requests :P

1: BRSAR Rebuilder: So you can export and import the sounds within the BRSAR and import them without external programs/hexing

2: Artical rebuilder: Import/replace articals with articles from other games and/or just add new ones with new id's

Also, I have another request that might be a bit iffy. An Auto-resizer for models. Like if you preview a model from another game you click it and it scales it/shapes it to fit X characters bones. Of course it wouldn't be 'perfect' but meh.
he already has BRSAR in his plans.. the 2nd 1.. who knows... for that request, he might not do at all.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Naruto200Man on June 27, 2012, 06:20:14 PM
Hey BJ, once you get the moveset rebuilder finished and working, are you going to go any further with "rebuilding" files? If so I have two requests :P

1: BRSAR Rebuilder: So you can export and import the sounds within the BRSAR and import them without external programs/hexing

2: Artical rebuilder: Import/replace articals with articles from other games and/or just add new ones with new id's

Also, I have another request that might be a bit iffy. An Auto-resizer for models. Like if you preview a model from another game you click it and it scales it/shapes it to fit X characters bones. Of course it wouldn't be 'perfect' but meh.

1. Why would I not rebuild RSAR.
2. That's a part of the moveset rebuilder... you just can't add any
3. No

i think all other requests should wait until another version the more requests come im sure the longer it will take to be released
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Carnage on June 27, 2012, 05:01:46 PM
i get it now  thanks disabling the hurtboxes on a single bone  might come usefull xD



That is projectM's Ike, and as you can see, he has "intagible" in his rightarm, making it hard for opponents to hit him cause the sword hitbox is above hand and head