Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2012, 08:01:19 PM
Nope, that would be gimbal lock and the only way to fix that is to use quaternions.
But sometime in the future I will try to fix that.
Cool. I hate when the rotation tool spazzes out.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 01, 2012, 07:57:02 PM
>.>
<.<
Yet again another question about the upcoming BB...
Will the upcoming BB have the fix to bones sometimes freaking out when being rotated?
Oh I HATE that glitch...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Or you know, you could just look at the rotation at a better angle? >_>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2012, 08:10:12 PM
Or you know, you could just look at the rotation at a better angle? >_>
^ this

thats wat i do lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2012, 08:01:19 PM
Nope, that would be gimbal lock and the only way to fix that is to use quaternions.
But sometime in the future I will try to fix that.

I don't think it will include the dragging thing yet either, jsyk.
You're just 15, and you know about everything! Are you a reincarnation of GOD?? :srs:
In case you didn't get it, I was joking.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2012, 08:10:12 PM
Or you know, you could just look at the rotation at a better angle? >_>

LOL The more you know.

Glad you decided to take your time with this release. Best decision ever made of the week(I know it's the start of the week).

Good luck with everything.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on July 01, 2012, 09:32:55 PM
LOL The more you know.

Glad you decided to take your time with this release. Best decision ever made of the week(I know it's the start of the week).

Good luck with everything.

Thanks man.

Quote from: Sora Grounder on July 01, 2012, 08:50:06 PM
You're just 15, and you know about everything! Are you a reincarnation of GOD?? :srs:

I'm Haruhi's long lost brother

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2012, 09:37:18 PM
I'm Haruhi's long lost brother
That sounds like a reference I need to watch an anime for...
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Sora Grounder on July 01, 2012, 08:50:06 PM
You're just 15, and you know about everything! Are you a reincarnation of GOD?? :srs:

that reminds me soem brawl hackers thought iw as 30 jsut becasue of my knowaged of porting and psa and animating :srs:

anyway, cant wait fo rthe new brawl box so i can start on my amy psa with othe rppl
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So apparently some articles are 64 bytes in length instead of 56 which I had assumed was constant, meaning I'm missing reading two offsets for some articles.

[censored] gets intense! :srs:

Quote from: Snivy on July 01, 2012, 09:51:47 PM
That sounds like a reference I need to watch an anime for...

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Go forth and watch

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2012, 10:09:50 PM
So apparently some articles are 64 bytes in length instead of 56 which I had assumed was constant, meaning I'm missing reading two offsets for some articles.

[censored] gets intense! :srs:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Go forth and watch
*Goes to watch all animes mentioned*
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

July 01, 2012, 10:16:19 PM #11126 Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:19:00 PM by BlackJax96
oh geezus kirby has an article that's 96 bytes in length

and one that's 120! :srs:


...ok olimar has an article that's 152 bytes long. That's insane

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 01, 2012, 10:16:19 PM
oh geezus kirby has an article that's 96 bytes in length

and one that's 120! :srs:


...ok olimar has an article that's 152 bytes long. That's insane
you do know his pikmins have an crazy ammount of offsets right? just look at those parameters and he has a bunch times 5 for each pikmin lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 01, 2012, 10:22:43 PM
you do know his pikmins have an crazy ammount of offsets right? just look at those parameters and he has a bunch times 5 for each pikmin lol
red
blue
yellow
white
purple
..........
ya 5 pikmins.. xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey BlackJax, with the new BrawlBox, is it possible to make Fox's FS work like Captain Falcon's FS? I'm asking because I want my Sephiroth's FS to have the background similar to the one in Dissidia.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\