Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bowser, Samus, Yoshi's Shield and Falco's final, you are all getting a first aid meditation and someday you will be rebuilded correctly :-).

Quote from: rednuorG ykS on July 25, 2012, 07:38:14 PMSo... what's next? BRSAR/shader rendering + CLR0 rendering/SCN0 rendering/REFF/REL/something else? xD
TRISTRIPPER! That's what's next! :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 25, 2012, 07:41:37 PM
I guess that sums it up, but I'm not going to do any of that anytime soon

so i guess this is not a good time for requests?
because ive got like two or three
nothing too complicated O.o

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 25, 2012, 10:36:20 PMTRISTRIPPER! That's what's next! :srs:

Geezus :srs:

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 25, 2012, 10:55:28 PM
so i guess this is not a good time for requests?
because ive got like two or three
nothing too complicated O.o

Well you can write it down but I'm not gonna code anything for a while even though I always say that but then I do anyway

well most of my requests i want i have already posted them a whiles ago

Why isn't the program opening when I click on it?

v0.67b doesn't like importing materials that have been exported from 0.67b. I tried it and it changed most of the settings + values. The older versions work fine though.

My CSS Icons:
[1][2]

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: JirachiMaster on July 26, 2012, 12:17:32 AM
Why isn't the program opening when I click on it?
inb4bjselfdestructs :srs:

I think he already self-destructed. Quick, someone get him a Max Revive! [censored]ty joke is [censored]ty, yeah I know...

my only request would be for ntsc sound ids to pal and vice versa but i can wait xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Numbuh 214 on July 26, 2012, 04:15:06 AMI think he already self-destructed. Quick, someone get him a Max Revive! [censored]ty joke is [censored]ty, yeah I know...

Yes, but in all seriousness I need help with this, I still have v0.63d which works perfectly. All the recent builds fail to open.

Quote from: JirachiMaster on July 26, 2012, 11:47:40 AM
Yes, but in all seriousness I need help with this, I still have v0.63d which works perfectly. All the recent builds fail to open.
do u have microsoft.net framework 4.0 installed? cause u need that for the latest builds
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

July 26, 2012, 02:36:11 PM #11968 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 11:35:09 PM by JirachiMaster
Quote from: DSX8 on July 26, 2012, 12:11:53 PMdo u have microsoft.net framework 4.0 installed? cause u need that for the latest builds

I just checked, I have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended BETA 1.

Edit: Just downloaded Framework 4 and it's working, thanks.

July 26, 2012, 09:12:23 PM #11969 Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 09:18:35 PM by Uikri
Call me retarded but, how the heck do I download it? I click the link in the OP, and then there's no download link on that page. Am I just missing something because I'm new?  :srs:

New question. Will this work in WINE?