Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yeay, reff is 100 known! 83

wanna edit those things!
Stupid Tinypic :C

maybe i sound stupid but was Reff the GFX effects like Lucario´s aura effects and fire Effects?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

^ REFF is basically the PSA for effect models.

Wasn't sure what to vote for, so I clicked REL/DOL... I'm not quite sure if DOL is the engine or not... I'm not quite sure what it does anyway. >_>
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

I wanted both REL/DOL and REFF lol but I voted REL/DOL since RELs would be more awesome to have :D
-

Oh hai Pika! Long time no see! :D
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

right now, I choosed REFF since it's much easier than Trishipper and REL.

we should take out the easiest first before we take on the more harder part (looking at REL right now)
Stupid Tinypic :C

When I open my moveset in brawlbox it freezes sometimes any solution?


i vote for REFF and BRSAR... sadly i can only pick 1 of them, so i went wit BREFF
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

For all you DOL/REL voters... you guys do realize that even if BB supports editing RELs, you'll all have absolutely no flipping idea how to modify any because you'll need to write your own C++ or ASM functions and be able to read ASM. You'll also need a USB Gecko to use memory offsets in the functions...

Due to this fact we need BREFF and then the BRSAR support first x)

I went with RSAR, hopefully since you said you want it to be better than sawndz, that I could look into more weird stuff i could do

I think everyone voted REL assuming it means auto shadow porting

I looked at the BIG picture that with DOl and rel, we could eventually roster expand beyond reason without needing codes to assist it or truely make replays longer than 3 minutes, or even make brawl encode a replay as an AVI

I chose the tristripper :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Meh REL/DOL and go for BREFF :srs: