Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm okay with either RSAR or REFF the others sound like they'll take a long time to do.

Again. People, realize about the DOL/REL editor.
Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 28, 2012, 12:13:37 AM
For all you DOL/REL voters... you guys do realize that even if BB supports editing RELs, you'll all have absolutely no flipping idea how to modify any because you'll need to write your own C++ or ASM functions and be able to read ASM. You'll also need a USB Gecko to use memory offsets in the functions...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Diddy Kong on July 28, 2012, 12:26:49 AM

I think everyone voted REL assuming it means auto shadow porting

lol   :>.>palm:

anyways i would imagine this is one of the hardest polls in the history of brawl, both for the voters and for black jax...

July 28, 2012, 01:51:25 AM #12003 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 02:10:21 AM by namq
Please I voted for Rel...  remove it from the Poll as I've been reading recent posts...  It should be removed from the polls cause those votes will fly away and I don't want silly votes to fly away.  Lets cheer other useful stuff,  I want to change my vote for REFF, sadly I cannot

EDIT:

Just noticed  :oshi:

Copying and pasting a "goto" or "subroutine" event guided as an example to --> "Subroutine 18 in sub routines".  When pasted it will always say Action 274 in the entry in action list instead of pasting it as ""Subroutine 18 in sub routines"" when previously pasted.  I was about to paste my sub routine mechanic from sub action 0 to 72 and like 20 more sub actions T_T.  In .67 or PSA this problem wasn't around, could you patch it in the next version or like you did a couple times before, to this version?

this is kinda a bug but it isn't a bug either.  Why I say it's a bug, because it wasn't here in 0.67 and it is in 0.67b.

Thanks in advance! :happy:

EDIT 2:

I don't want to re-download 0.67 as it had moveset editor bugs and I'm afraid my .pac gets corrupted  :oshi:

I do get back ups but a corrupted files just stresses me and needing to restart the work I did before corrupting is just more stressful.

Quote from: namq on July 28, 2012, 01:51:25 AM
Please I voted for Rel...  remove it from the Poll as I've been reading recent posts...  It should be removed from the polls cause those votes will fly away and I don't want silly votes to fly away.  Lets cheer other useful stuff,  I want to change my vote for REFF, sadly I cannot

EDIT:

Just noticed  :oshi:

Copying and pasting a "goto" or "subroutine" event guided as an example to --> "Subroutine 18 in sub routines".  When pasted it will always say Action 274 in the entry in action list instead of pasting it as ""Subroutine 18 in sub routines"" when previously pasted.  I was about to paste my sub routine mechanic from sub action 0 to 72 and like 20 more sub actions T_T.  In .67 or PSA this problem wasn't around, could you patch it in the next version or like you did a couple times before, to this version?

this is kinda a bug but it isn't a bug either.  Why I say it's a bug, because it wasn't here in 0.67 and it is in 0.67b.

Thanks in advance! :happy:

Sounds like - o[censored] post edit with a lot of text

Yeah not gonna fix that, just re-link the subroutine.

And I was going to say that sounds like a good idea.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 28, 2012, 02:13:47 AM
Sounds like - o[censored] post edit with a lot of text

Yeah not gonna fix that, just re-link the subroutine.

And I was going to say that sounds like a good idea.

:D ok, I guess I have no choice but I had a post edit before you quote me so here it is ;)


Quote from: namq on July 28, 2012, 01:51:25 AM
EDIT 2:

I don't want to re-download 0.67 as it had moveset editor bugs and I'm afraid my .pac gets corrupted  :oshi:

I do get back ups but a corrupted files just stresses me and needing to restart the work I did before corrupting is just more stressful.

But I guess I'll have to re-link the sub routine/goto's for my first 8 characters, in each sub action I attach said events XD, (ain't funny, but I added a XD face either way).  And this is for like 100 sub actions and for 8 characters so, I have to re-link to the sub routine 800+ times maybe XD.

I replaced the REL option with a better, just-as-hard-to-decide-to-choose option.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 28, 2012, 02:25:44 AM
I replaced the REL option with a better, just-as-hard-to-decide-to-choose option.

.........  Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy O.o.......  When I voted for REFF it was not there XD.  Fighter.pac editting would be awesome, but, REFF would be good also for many of us.  I'm sticking to REFF still, fighter.pac should come out for version 0.69  :af: :af2: :happy:

Hey BlackJax96, when will you list the changelist for v0.67b? It's still only up to v0.66b
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

This thread. It reaks of work. *cry smiley that I use on MSN*

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2012, 02:49:11 AM
Hey BlackJax96, when will you list the changelist for v0.67b? It's still only up to v0.66b
BrawlBox.txt has an updated change list.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2012, 02:49:11 AM
Hey BlackJax96, when will you list the changelist for v0.67b? It's still only up to v0.66b

what are you talking about? The changelist has been updated, it's just in Brawlbox.txt.
I'll add it to the OP since you couldn't find it yourself I guess

Quote from: SmashClash on July 28, 2012, 02:49:43 AM
This thread. It reaks of work. *cry smiley that I use on MSN*

no u

Switched mine to tristripper. Not to be mean. >_> Anyway, if we did have Tristripper, then I would be able to release a cool map I've been making but had to abandon because the models were too big. >_> I tried optimizing them, so don't say that please. >_<
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Too much focus on characters, it's our turn!!!
REL would benefit everyone, so get on that rel now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol@yousmiliestealin'

jk,ily
Skype: ASF1nk



oooh, fighter.pac and item moveset editing sounds lovely!
Stupid Tinypic :C