- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: br3compactor on January 07, 2011, 11:26:19 PM
New Ideas?

Hmmm...

Maybe a Bleach vertex? Pretty much only Naruto characters get vertex.

I'm looking forward to what you're gonna bring with the new vertex method.

Ive been wanting to make Chad from Bleach for awhile... we already have Rukia, Ichigo, and Hollow Ichigo. But no Chad?! I will add Chad to the next poll


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 07, 2011, 05:13:57 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 06:11:38 AM

thanks LSM. ;) btw how goes Bowletta?

Actually... the mouth on that is giving me quite the hard time still. But I am still working on her none the less!

As for ideas on your poll, hmmm... I've been really wanting to see a Cassandra vertex on Peach. But I may do that one on my own someday.

Cassandra would be simple, i would make her, but im going to wait just to see if you make her.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 02:15:38 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 06:48:35 AM
Didn't you already do a Birdo vertex or is this poll old?

Also, Siegfred should defd be over Ike. The body, armor, sword, manlyness, really fits Ike. I don't see this dude over Link and even less over Marth.

Can't wait to see your new poll!

well i though i could of done better on Birdo so i wanted to make v2.

Siegfred will be on Ike then, The moveset seems to fit him.

Needing some ideas for the next poll...

Soma Cruz (CastlevaniaAria of Sorrow-Dawn of Sorrow)

Dracula(Castlevania)
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Cornell(Castlevania Legacy of Darkness)

Yoko(Castlevania Aria of Sorrow-Dawn of Sorrow)
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Chad over Snake would be awesome!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 07, 2011, 11:46:57 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 02:15:38 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 06:48:35 AM
Didn't you already do a Birdo vertex or is this poll old?

Also, Siegfred should defd be over Ike. The body, armor, sword, manlyness, really fits Ike. I don't see this dude over Link and even less over Marth.

Can't wait to see your new poll!

well i though i could of done better on Birdo so i wanted to make v2.

Siegfred will be on Ike then, The moveset seems to fit him.

Needing some ideas for the next poll...

Soma Cruz (CastlevaniaAria of Sorrow-Dawn of Sorrow)

Dracula(Castlevania)


Dracula needs to be in brawl. he has stages already made, and hes one of the sickest villains of all time. i will add Dracula to the next poll. asked for soma i will add him too, although he wont need vertexing because Beyond's Dante, has almost the same model, other than the sword.

Quote from: br3compactor on January 07, 2011, 11:54:00 PM
Chad over Snake would be awesome!

perhaps i'll use mariokart64n's Jack Krauser as a base, Chad is a big dude.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 08, 2011, 12:01:08 AM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 07, 2011, 11:46:57 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 07, 2011, 02:15:38 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 07, 2011, 06:48:35 AM
Didn't you already do a Birdo vertex or is this poll old?

Also, Siegfred should defd be over Ike. The body, armor, sword, manlyness, really fits Ike. I don't see this dude over Link and even less over Marth.

Can't wait to see your new poll!

well i though i could of done better on Birdo so i wanted to make v2.

Siegfred will be on Ike then, The moveset seems to fit him.

Needing some ideas for the next poll...

Soma Cruz (CastlevaniaAria of Sorrow-Dawn of Sorrow)

Dracula(Castlevania)


Dracula needs to be in brawl. he has stages already made, and hes one of the sickest villains of all time. i will add Dracula to the next poll. asked for soma i will add him too, although he wont need vertexing because Beyond's Dante, has almost the same model, other than the sword.

Quote from: br3compactor on January 07, 2011, 11:54:00 PM
Chad over Snake would be awesome!

perhaps i'll use mariokart64n's Jack Krauser as a base, Chad is a big dude.
Nice gunna be epic! ;D I can't believe nobody made a Dracula yet.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Maybe Ratchet nobody made him.

or a little sister to go with Delta

Astaroth over ganon
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on January 08, 2011, 12:07:49 AM
Maybe Ratchet nobody made him.


that was already on my list along with clank. Ratchet on Fox, Clank on Rob or Ness.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


All those suggestions look epic!

But I also have a second suggestion... Since there's a good Blue Eyes White Dragon now:



Obvious choice on who this goes over... :P  :charizard:

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 08, 2011, 12:20:46 AM
All those suggestions look epic!

But I also have a second suggestion... Since there's a good Blue Eyes White Dragon now:



Obvious choice on who this goes over... :P  :charizard:
Thanks. that looks pretty sick too.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Jill(RE 3)

Hunter(L4D)

Nappa
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

<,<
>,>

New poll is up, vote away! Siegfred is being worked on as i speak.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


wont let me vote  :srs:
It says it's closed
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Won't let me vote either.  Just started playing through the Earthbound series, so I'd love to see a playable Jeff.

Damn I vote 4 all!!! ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son