- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 08:40:32 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 08:12:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
>.>
<.<
toad's model is finished, just need to deactivate bones, texture,  test, and release.



You have use what for the head?

the glass helmet, Stallion told me how to make it solid rather than transparent.

Glad I could help bro!

Keep up the sexy work!


What did you do with the antenna though. It would be cool if you could use it to make a toadette.

Quote from: camonsters on January 30, 2011, 09:01:26 PM
What did you do with the antenna though. It would be cool if you could use it to make a toadette.

That would be a cool idea... I'm just not sure how easy that would be to pull off.

Toad's looking awesome!

By the way, I voted for Tyranitar, but didn't you say it would be over Bowser? /:

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 30, 2011, 08:50:01 PM
Toad's looking awesome!

thanks mah boi. ;D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 30, 2011, 08:50:48 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 08:40:32 PM
Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 08:12:36 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
>.>
<.<
toad's model is finished, just need to deactivate bones, texture,  test, and release.



You have use what for the head?

the glass helmet, Stallion told me how to make it solid rather than transparent.

Glad I could help bro!

Keep up the sexy work!

i couldnt of done it without ya. ;)


Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 08:58:37 PM
+1 Dracula.

i actually have more progress on dracula that i should show soon.

Quote from: camonsters on January 30, 2011, 09:01:26 PM
What did you do with the antenna though. It would be cool if you could use it to make a toadette.

toadette was in my mind as well, perhaps i will make her in the later future, it wouldnt be easy but im sure its possible.  :>.>:

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 30, 2011, 09:51:21 PM
Quote from: camonsters on January 30, 2011, 09:01:26 PM
What did you do with the antenna though. It would be cool if you could use it to make a toadette.

That would be a cool idea... I'm just not sure how easy that would be to pull off.

this. ^

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 30, 2011, 09:55:57 PM
Toad's looking awesome!

By the way, I voted for Tyranitar, but didn't you say it would be over Bowser? /:

charizard has a longer neck like tyranitar, if i make it look good tyranitar is the best bet, wings and tail can be removed one slot. it depends on what you guys think i should make it on though.

@ everyone

im too lazy to make the classic outfit because this was already enough of a hassle.  :o anyways once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this...  :>.>:

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 30, 2011, 09:55:57 PM
Toad's looking awesome!

By the way, I voted for Tyranitar, but didn't you say it would be over Bowser? /:

charizard has a longer neck like tyranitar, if i make it look good tyranitar is the best bet, wings and tail can be removed one slot. it depends on what you guys think i should make it on though.

Ah, that makes sense. I don't know which is more suitable, since I know nothing about vertexing, but I just thought Bowser would be awesome because of the buttload of other Bowser vertexes that were coming out. :P

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
@ everyone

im too lazy to make the classic outfit because this was already enough of a hassle.  :o anyways once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this...  :>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes! Now I can have epic Toad vs. Hello Kitty matches! >D

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this...  :>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toad looks fine to me... Now I'll have an extra slot for Ness!

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 30, 2011, 10:35:32 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this...  :>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toad looks fine to me... Now I'll have an extra slot for Ness!

its on olimar. :D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:39:48 PM
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 30, 2011, 10:35:32 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this...  :>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toad looks fine to me... Now I'll have an extra slot for Ness!

its on olimar. :D

And that's why he'd have an extra slot on Ness :P

Quote from: xZedkiel on January 30, 2011, 10:53:49 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:39:48 PM
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 30, 2011, 10:35:32 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
once i deactivate some bones and test it, i will release this...  :>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Toad looks fine to me... Now I'll have an extra slot for Ness!

its on olimar. :D

And that's why he'd have an extra slot on Ness :P


(reads) oh, misread that. ^.^"

btw everyone, should i release toad as is? or vertex his pikmin into mario items then release?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:56:23 PM(reads) oh, misread that. ^.^"

btw everyone, should i release toad as is? or vertex his pikmin into mario items then release?

I say just release as is, and if anyone wants Mario items over his Pikmin, they can just model-swap them with mushroms or something...

I might just do that. O.o

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 30, 2011, 10:57:40 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:56:23 PM(reads) oh, misread that. ^.^"

btw everyone, should i release toad as is? or vertex his pikmin into mario items then release?

I say just release as is, and if anyone wants Mario items over his Pikmin, they can just model-swap them with mushroms or something...

I might just do that. O.o

alrite then, i just need to touch up some model and bone edits, then i will release it. Thanks for your support everyone.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 30, 2011, 10:57:40 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 30, 2011, 10:56:23 PM(reads) oh, misread that. ^.^"

btw everyone, should i release toad as is? or vertex his pikmin into mario items then release?

I say just release as is, and if anyone wants Mario items over his Pikmin, they can just model-swap them with mushroms or something...

I might just do that. O.o
Then you have to make animations...