- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: SmashClash on January 30, 2011, 11:14:15 PMThen you have to make animations...

Oh yeah. -__- Well, it'll just be for personal use anywho, so I could just ignore that... but even then, I don't think it'd be too difficult.

tested in game works fine but... yeah.



i thought i fixed this but it didnt work it. im going to need this to be fixed, i spent to much time and my toad's model and texture look too good for me to just throw out. PLZ someone help!  :oshi:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



January 31, 2011, 12:42:12 AM #258 Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:46:42 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 31, 2011, 12:37:29 AM
What format is the new texure for the head?

C14, y'know how to fix it? i could send you the file and maybe you could take a look at it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


well this has been a very dissapointing day... >.>

i guess i will try to make his hat out of his antenna now or make him on ness...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Im sorry to hear the bad news. But Hey dont give up! :)


Quote from: angelbless on January 31, 2011, 01:44:28 AM
Im sorry to hear the bad news. But Hey dont give up! :)

Quote from: anivernage on January 31, 2011, 01:51:40 AM
^This =)



oh believe me i dont want to give this up, its the best texture ive ever made and the best model ive ever made.

im going to try the antenna first.  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


you know what screw olimar, he may have his limitations but its not going to stop me from making what i want on him. if i want something in brawl, i get it.



i vertexed it out of his antenna. it'll look better when i finish it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


No don't screw Olimar!

And I4 is probably the problem.

Send it over to me, I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 31, 2011, 03:26:34 AM
No don't screw Olimar!

And I4 is probably the problem.

Send it over to me, I'll see what I can do.

will do, i will send it by a PM. if you fix it awesome it looks like an import, if not it'll still be good but wont look like an import.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




good luck on toad.

For your next hack, you really should do Grievous. There are hardly any Star Wars hacks, while Pokemon and most of the other poll options have plenty.

You have to remember that the poll only shows people's FIRST choice, so there could be someone that really wanted both Grievous and the Arbiter, but voted Arbiter instead; throwing away their vote.
If you want a fair poll, you have to have people eliminate the hacks they do not want, or set up a system of first, second, third, fourth choices for most wanted hacks.

Quote from: mariofan1138 on January 31, 2011, 04:02:26 AM
good luck on toad.

For your next hack, you really should do Grievous. There are hardly any Star Wars hacks, while Pokemon and most of the other poll options have plenty.

You have to remember that the poll only shows people's FIRST choice, so there could be someone that really wanted both Grievous and the Arbiter, but voted Arbiter instead; throwing away their vote.
If you want a fair poll, you have to have people eliminate the hacks they do not want, or set up a system of first, second, third, fourth choices for most wanted hacks.

toad is going to be released soon, theres no way im giving him up.

asked for Grevious, i really wish there were more star wars vertexes as well. I cant make the poll fair like that but dont worry, after toad is done i will make the top 2 winners for my poll. and it looks like its going to be grevious and tyranitar, even if he doesnt win i want to make him soon, hes at the top of my list.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.