- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Too bad the glass bowl head didn't work... At least you tried everything you could to fix it.
But hey, that Antenna head looks nice too. Maybe you don't like it much more than the glass bowl yourself, but i'm sure you will still get alot of DLs with the antenna one. Even I want it! ;D

Toad would certainly be a great birthday present...  r)

(Looks at my profile, sees epic slice of b-day cake! XD)

Quote from: Woo Raccoon on February 02, 2011, 07:26:18 AM
Too bad the glass bowl head didn't work... At least you tried everything you could to fix it.
But hey, that Antenna head looks nice too. Maybe you don't like it much more than the glass bowl yourself, but i'm sure you will still get alot of DLs with the antenna one. Even I want it! ;D

thanks! ;D

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 02, 2011, 08:28:37 AM
Toad would certainly be a great birthday present...  r)

(Looks at my profile, sees epic slice of b-day cake! XD)

well then happy birthday.  ;)


toad joins the brawl...

Toad (NSMBW)



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16285
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


This hack is....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 02, 2011, 08:32:12 PM
This hack is....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sweet! thats like falcon aprroved times 600 times Mangoes. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I tired doing the Flag3, and it didn't work DX

I know there's a way to fix it, there just has to be.

I'm not giving up on this!

Although, the antenna version looks pretty sexy *downloads*


Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 02, 2011, 08:44:31 PM
I tired doing the Flag3, and it didn't work DX

I know there's a way to fix it, there just has to be.

I'm not giving up on this!

Although, the antenna version looks pretty sexy *downloads*

im glad you like the antenna version as well, if you ever learn to fix it i will update it immediately.  :af:


Quote from: SmashClash on February 02, 2011, 08:48:17 PM
Yay! :af2:

thanks.  ;) and yay indeed, polygons exploded at first and i didnt think id fix it, but i did!  :af2:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Feedback..........okay.......
>_>
<_<
I dislike ppl wanting toad in Smash.....is that feed back?


Quote from: LuckyEva on February 02, 2011, 09:05:17 PM
Feedback..........okay.......
>_>
<_<
I dislike ppl wanting toad in Smash.....is that feed back?

i meant how it looks actually, like how good it is texture/model wise. >.<

but its your opinion, i know a lotta people who wanted this though.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


February 02, 2011, 11:28:30 PM #325 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 11:32:31 PM by diegoforfun
i loved Toad :D
Now i can have Toad vs Dark Toad:


oh and one thing:
i don't know if it's disable but i can't grab enemies using toad :S

That should be great if something can change the Pikmin on Shell.

Quote from: diegoforfun on February 02, 2011, 11:28:30 PM
i loved Toad :D
Now i can have Toad vs Dark Toad:


oh and one thing:

i don't know if it's disable but i can't grab enemies using toad :S


i didnt deactivate his hand bones so idk why its not working but i disable some arm bones so his arms would go through his chest.   :-\ anyways glad you like him!  ;D


Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 11:29:31 PM
That should be great if something can change the Pikmin on Shell.

i was thinking about that, but i was too busy to do that so i just had to release him as is.

if anyone wants to replace his pikmin with various mario objects that'd be great, as long as im collabed when its released.

Tyranitar is next. >.>
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 11:45:09 PM
I can try to do this if you want.

thanks KTH! thatd be really tight. ;D

you should replace each pikmin with a different item that relates to the color like red pikmin = fire flower or something, olimars moveset would flow decently with toad then and look real.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.