- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Nice Toad Shadow ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on February 03, 2011, 12:02:27 AM
Nice Toad Shadow ;D


thanks SpAcRiGgA! im glad you like it, i put a lotta time into it. :)

@ everyone

Dracula and Tyranitar are next, i ripped the model and textures of tyranitar straight from so he wont be too hard to make, bones is the only thing that concerns me. asked for dracula, im going to try to finish him soon, its just idk how to fix the face change glitch yet.

who should i finish first Tyranitar or Dracula?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Hey, awesome Toad, ShadowSnake!!! :af: keep up the good work.

And since there are plenty of pokemon mods already, I'll say Dracula.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 02, 2011, 11:51:36 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 11:45:09 PM
I can try to do this if you want.

thanks KTH! thatd be really tight. ;D

you should replace each pikmin with a different item that relates to the color like red pikmin = fire flower or something, olimars moveset would flow decently with toad then and look real.


I created an idea/request post in the PSA section for Toad, that's honestly a GREAT idea (the generate different item idea), but is it possible? Toad would be an amazing character for brawl  ;D

Nice vertexes by the way, unbelievable job!  :af2:
0818-5827-9153

Yay! finally Toad has arrived! :).
Btw, I read he cant grab :(. Could somebody confirm this? :(

Quote from: sp147 on February 03, 2011, 02:05:11 AM
Hey, awesome Toad, ShadowSnake!!! :af: keep up the good work.

And since there are plenty of pokemon mods already, I'll say Dracula.

thanks im glad you like it. ;D and yeah i will probably work on both on and off but dracula will be released first.

Quote from: Jigiba on February 03, 2011, 02:52:50 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 02, 2011, 11:51:36 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 02, 2011, 11:45:09 PM
I can try to do this if you want.

thanks KTH! thatd be really tight. ;D

you should replace each pikmin with a different item that relates to the color like red pikmin = fire flower or something, olimars moveset would flow decently with toad then and look real.


I created an idea/request post in the PSA section for Toad, that's honestly a GREAT idea (the generate different item idea), but is it possible? Toad would be an amazing character for brawl  ;D

Nice vertexes by the way, unbelievable job!  :af2:

oh i should go look at that thread. and im sure its possible it should from what i understand. also thanks im happy you like my  work. ;)

Quote from: angelbless on February 03, 2011, 03:38:45 AM
Yay! finally Toad has arrived! :).
Btw, I read he cant grab :(. Could somebody confirm this? :(

it was either that or his arms constantly going through his chest, since his model was so different from Olimar.

he wont freeze the game though, and idk if he can grab i havent tried that yet.  :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Too many Pokemon. :srs: There were too many in Brawl to begin with.

Make Dracula. :af:

Quote from: Weyard on February 03, 2011, 03:49:25 AM
I'd rather see Tyranitar first. Good job with Toad.

Thanks Weyard, btw how goes death? i havent seen an update in awhile.  :-\

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 03:51:30 AM
Too many Pokemon. :srs: There were too many in Brawl to begin with.

Make Dracula. :af:

I will probably make Dracula now that i remember that Hollow is working on a PSA for him.  :>.>: besides i already made a decent face for him.

i will work on Tyranitar after Dracula is done. expect a new preview tomorrow or so.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 03, 2011, 04:21:36 AM
Quote from: Weyard on February 03, 2011, 03:49:25 AM
I'd rather see Tyranitar first. Good job with Toad.

Thanks Weyard, btw how goes death? i havent seen an update in awhile.  :-\



I took a break to play some old games that I never got the opportunity to play before (Ogre Battle tactics and DragonQuest 3 and 6 for example).  I'm probably going to attempt a few Dragon Quest characters once I get the current projects out of the way. I'm thinking DQ3 Hero (Loto) over Tlink with a size mod. He has the wild vertical hair like a Super Saiyan, so it should work fine on him, as there are several DBZ hacks on him.

I plan to start back work on the current projects later this week. Death's custom and SotN styled models are finished, but I haven't finalized either texture, nor have I even started on the hatless model.
Ganon body has been updated a bit since the last picture, but other than that I haven't touched it either.
Ganon.v1 will be released first, with the custom Death shortly afterwards. I'll then release the other two models together when I finish them.

I'll go copy this post into my thread real quick incase anyone else is wondering why it's taking so long.

so is Tyranitar going to be on Charizard? His neck will probably be problematic.


Woo! Toad Looks awesome, Downloaded it and putted it on SD.
I don't really mind if he can't use grab attacks, as long is i have fun playing with him.  ;D

Hmm, yeah, also like everybody says, the are really alot of pokemon vertexes, i'll say to release Dracula first too.  :P

Quote from: Weyard on February 03, 2011, 05:29:18 AM


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 03, 2011, 04:21:36 AM
Quote from: Weyard on February 03, 2011, 03:49:25 AM
I'd rather see Tyranitar first. Good job with Toad.

Thanks Weyard, btw how goes death? i havent seen an update in awhile.  :-\



I took a break to play some old games that I never got the opportunity to play before (Ogre Battle tactics and DragonQuest 3 and 6 for example).  I'm probably going to attempt a few Dragon Quest characters once I get the current projects out of the way. I'm thinking DQ3 Hero (Loto) over Tlink with a size mod. He has the wild vertical hair like a Super Saiyan, so it should work fine on him, as there are several DBZ hacks on him.

I plan to start back work on the current projects later this week. Death's custom and SotN styled models are finished, but I haven't finalized either texture, nor have I even started on the hatless model.
Ganon body has been updated a bit since the last picture, but other than that I haven't touched it either.
Ganon.v1 will be released first, with the custom Death shortly afterwards. I'll then release the other two models together when I finish them.

I'll go copy this post into my thread real quick incase anyone else is wondering why it's taking so long.

so is Tyranitar going to be on Charizard? His neck will probably be problematic.



ok good to see your gonna be making some vertexes soon.  ;) some DQ3 characters would be sick! and yeah tyranitar would be on charizard i looked at the ripped model in 3ds max and they have the same basic shape. bones would be an issue, but i think i can fix it.

Quote from: Woo Raccoon on February 03, 2011, 06:41:45 AM
Woo! Toad Looks awesome, Downloaded it and putted it on SD.
I don't really mind if he can't use grab attacks, as long is i have fun playing with him.  ;D

Hmm, yeah, also like everybody says, the are really alot of pokemon vertexes, i'll say to release Dracula first too.  :P

thanks for downloading! ;D and yeah i played as him in-game for a few minutes and its really fun to play as him.

well since dracula is most wanted i will make him first then, though still plan on making tyranitar right afterwards.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Cool, just cool. I voted for Arbiter from Halo 3, I don't think anyone has done that yet, same with Grievious.


Quote from: BeyondYou on February 03, 2011, 03:51:30 AM
Too many Pokemon. :srs: There were too many in Brawl to begin with.

Make Dracula. :af:
Freakin' This.

ShadowSnake, i will try this when i have a time. Sorry.