- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Wow! Everything looking sweet so far! good stuff :af:

I know Tyranitar mod is gonna be epic when it gets finished, and Knuckles too!

Quote from: sp147 on February 05, 2011, 06:05:22 AM
Wow! Everything looking sweet so far! good stuff :af:

I know Tyranitar mod is gonna be epic when it gets finished, and Knuckles too!


Thanks man. ;D

@ everyone

Tyranitar's model is done, i just need to export it. lets hope that goes well. >.> also ItalianStallion is going to be making the texture so expect it to look really sexy in-game.  8)

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Tyranitar is finished, i tested him in-game and he plays and looks perfectly fine. i just need to wait for a texture then i will release him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Texture being worked on right now ;)

Distractions from finishing Tanetane Island makes me lawl.

Awesome :af:

This is getting into my Brawl in 0 seconds after released.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Yet another awesome vertex of a badass Pokemon!  I can't wait to pit him up against Weyard's Aggron XD





Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 05, 2011, 11:38:32 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 05, 2011, 10:46:49 PM
It's beautiful.

He knows because he's seen it already before any of you!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




O.O!

It's.... so..... beautiful....! :happy:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 05, 2011, 11:38:32 PM
Quote from: KTH on February 05, 2011, 10:46:49 PM
It's beautiful.

He knows because he's seen it already before any of you!





wow Tyranitar is looking sexy so far! cant wait to see this finished with all the black spots and blue belly, this will be sure to hit the top downloads list when we release it man.  ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I found these when searching "Tyranitar":


Quote from: SmashClash on February 06, 2011, 03:23:06 AM
I found these when searching "Tyranitar":




erm... ok. wow google images is retarded isnt it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Well, even though these aren't Tyranitar, at least they're Pokémon.  r)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]