- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Uh... I remember only saying this was a preview. Obviously there is gonna be missing things such as the black spots and all. If it was a release, and there's still missing parts, then I would understand where you're coming from, but in this case, I don't.

I guess no more previews for you guys since it's being judge like so.

Okay fine, only one more. I dedicate this one to the Brazilian Kitten:



Quote from: Gamma Ridley on February 07, 2011, 03:47:55 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:45:31 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Tyranitar used.... Fly?

The foe bacame confused!

lol

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:45:31 AM
Uh... I remember only saying this was a preview. Obviously there is gonna be missing things such as the black spots and all. If it was a release, and there's still missing parts, then I would understand where you're coming from, but in this case, I don't.

I guess no more previews for you guys since it's being judge like so.

Okay fine, only one more. I dedicate this one to the Brazilian Kitten:



i think thats a good idea not posting anymore previews, we need to save some suprises for the release. that HD texture is looking nice.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:45:31 AM
Uh... I remember only saying this was a preview. Obviously there is gonna be missing things such as the black spots and all. If it was a release, and there's still missing parts, then I would understand where you're coming from, but in this case, I don't.

I guess no more previews for you guys since it's being judge like so.

Okay fine, only one more. I dedicate this one to the Brazilian Kitten:



[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: Nanobuds on February 07, 2011, 04:12:15 AM
Whiners and complainers piss me off

You're not helping either, so what gives you any position to speak?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 03:45:31 AM
Uh... I remember only saying this was a preview. Obviously there is gonna be missing things such as the black spots and all. If it was a release, and there's still missing parts, then I would understand where you're coming from, but in this case, I don't.

I guess no more previews for you guys since it's being judge like so.

Okay fine, only one more. I dedicate this one to the Brazilian Kitten:


Oh yeah, Velen's right. The arms do need widening.


Critisism.

Excellent texture so far.

The eyes need to be shrunk. And colored red.

I hope you'll be adding the black lines on his legs and upper body.

The arms need to be wider and maybe shorter?

Yeah, that's it so far.

Quote from: Hollow on February 07, 2011, 10:50:19 PM
Critisism.

Excellent texture so far.

The eyes need to be shrunk. And colored red.

I hope you'll be adding the black lines on his legs and upper body.

The arms need to be wider and maybe shorter?

Yeah, that's it so far.

we havent finished it yet, stallion said it was only a preview. :P also he didnt have red eyes they were blue originally. asked for the arms, i will make them wider when i get the texture back, i cant edit the length though, or bones would make him looks stupid in game.  :-\


@ everyone

im working dracula now and hes coming along decently so far, i will show a preview after i export his body. (which may be a couple hours, since im trying to make a robe on ganondorf.)  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


For those who haven't seen on my thread, here is an update on the texture:



Better color, looks almost exact to the Pokepark Wii texture. I will add those black things to his body, of course. The eyes have already been changed both the shape and color, as you can see.

About the arms, that's ShadowSnake's job ;)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 11:16:50 PM
For those who haven't seen on my thread, here is an update on the texture:



Better color, looks almost exact to the Pokepark Wii texture. I will add those black things to his body, of course. The eyes have already been changed both the shape and color, as you can see.

About the arms, that's ShadowSnake's job ;)

wow cant wait to play as this badass pokemon in brawl. :patrick: and asked for the arms, i will get to them later because im working on knux, dracula, and a few secrets at the  moment.  >D probably once the texture is or almost is done.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 08, 2011, 12:12:34 AM
Tyranitar's looking great so far... Now, I await the previews of Dracula! XD

i wont show a preview until im satisfied enough to show it, not saying its bad just that it needs to be exported and patched before i can show it. i actually almost finished the cloak. glad you like tyranitar btw.  :af: me and Stallion put a lotta work into it, though its not done yet...

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 08, 2011, 01:05:48 AM
i wanna see some knux updatez  :kdance:

same thing as above, im not satisfied enough to show yet, but its not looking  bad ive almost finished his other glove and head.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.