- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: SmashClash on February 09, 2011, 02:22:15 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 02:20:57 AM
Quote from: Velen on February 09, 2011, 02:10:55 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 01:47:05 AM
Quote from: br3compactor on February 09, 2011, 12:58:20 AM
Hyess! My intuition, right as ever lol

lol im not making her anymore, since beyondyou finally released her. :D i might make a starfox adventures suit for her though and give her a staff.

No, the model BY made has some deformations on her arms and legs that really shouldn't be there.

I know it seems I'm being mean about it, but that is how I honestly feel about it.

i know how to fix the arm deformations, its really isnt as hard as most people would think.

Quote from: Hollow on February 09, 2011, 02:14:56 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 09, 2011, 12:14:40 AM
Quote from: Crimson Apparel on February 09, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
<__<

..... I don't mean to burst your bubble man. But I was planning to release Krystal today. It was supposed to be a surprise but .... : [

I swear I have the worst timing ever.  I'm not saying you should stop yours but I guess I should let you know.

wow talk about bad timing. ^.^"

go ahead release yours today! i made this in only 4 hours i dont really care for it as long as you release yours.  :af:

i guess i will work on dracula instead if you release yours.  :>.>:
YESZ!!!! Moar Dracula!!!

lol i will get to them tomorrow. ;)
Can you do it once you recolor BY's to Adventure outfit? :)
^This. Please :D!

new poll is up, vote on it...

anyways i might as well give everyone a progress update on everything.

Dracula = 40% done (Dracula is being very hard to make, hopefully i can finish him)  :-\

Adventures Krystal = 50% done (using BeyondYou's as a base, armor started, staff finished.) ;D

Knuckles = 80% done (model is almost done, exporting this will suck...) :srs:

Tyranitar = 90% done (model updated slightly on the face and arms, waiting for a texture.) r)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I'd say finish Tyranitar, then finish Krystal or Dracula. (my vote is for Dracula tho.)


I say whatever you choose, but after Krystal LOL :P


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on February 10, 2011, 06:41:32 AM
I'd say finish Tyranitar, then finish Krystal or Dracula. (my vote is for Dracula tho.)

Tyranitar will be out once the texture is finished.  ;)


Knuckles is being painful to make now, but im still sure i can finish him.  :)
.


Dracula is being painful to make as well, im going to export him soon, but i doubt it will look good so i might have to re-make him. head looks great though. I think i will finish him first to get him off my desktop and into brawl.  :yay:


Adventure's Krystal shouldnt be too difficult to finish the model is easy, the texture might be difficult to make though, even though i have ripped textures mapping this wont be easy.  :-\

Other projects has no votes, im sure everyone will like them though because i has some good projects started.  >D

Previews will be up soon...  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Hope TTar is out soon :(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: Nanobuds on February 11, 2011, 02:26:22 AM
where are dem previews?

sorry i went to a concert so i didnt have time to upload them today. :(

Quote from: br3compactor on February 10, 2011, 11:34:31 PM
Hope TTar is out soon :(

i will upload right after i get that texture!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


That Tyranitar looks awesome... I wanted to see Dracula released first, but looks like Tyranitar gets uploaded first. Anyways, i don't really care what you release first, all your works are darn pretty awesome  ;D


i think u should update the model once the texture is done shadowsnake, im talking about Ttar, cuz those black things shouldnt only be texture stuff i think , and yeah ... the arms...
tyranitar is a fat dude...

I have see a screen of the last update of Tyranic (ItallianStallion), that should be epic.

Tyranitar (Pokepark: Wii)



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16671

tyranitar is out, hope everyone enjoys. before people go all critic on me i want to say that me and ItalianStallion found it impossible to add more black spot because i had made the spines out of those verts and there werent enough verts to work with, in the end it was one or the other.

despite that i hope everyone enjoys him and downloads him. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.