- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Wow, there's a lot of things on your to do list xD
If you're going to update Toad make him smaller because he's bigger than Mario. O.O
Some mushrooms on pikmins would be cool too.





Well, he did say he was working on it O_0

I mean...he could probably even use BY's krystal as a base and maybe fix the bone issues?
Nyaa...I just feel weird looking at krystal in that other outfit, it seems...out of character lol

I mean, you don't see Zenon, warior princess in a spy costume do you, with a tux and a tie? @_@...of course not, that'd be weird XD



im on spring break now so i have a lot of time, working on a secret project that i might finish. its looking good but my prove difficult on some parts. it is a model conform on ganondorf and ive been wanting this guy in brawl since i started vertexing.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Sounds good, though I'm still gona wait for krystal =3

Speaking of conforming stuff
do you use 3DS?

If so could you give me some tutorials? (written ones)

I really need to know like "materials" and "conform wrap" and all that stuff means :l

Cause I'm sick of vertexing peach only lol

Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 12, 2011, 06:44:29 PM
im on spring break now so i have a lot of time, working on a secret project that i might finish. its looking good but my prove difficult on some parts. it is a model conform on ganondorf and ive been wanting this guy in brawl since i started vertexing.

I've don't see you a long time ShadowSnake or it's me i've a problem O.o

XD

So, if you back, welcome back.

Good luck with you hack, they're awesome. I can't wait.

ShadowSnake, you should add Tikal to your To Do List
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on March 10, 2011, 09:09:08 PM
Wow, there's a lot of things on your to do list xD
If you're going to update Toad make him smaller because he's bigger than Mario. O.O
Some mushrooms on pikmins would be cool too.

im going to try to do that on toad v2, but i gotta finish my current project first. ;)

Quote from: KTH on March 10, 2011, 09:25:09 PM
Hum.

Man, don't forget i've do fix texture of Siegfred.

actually i plan to use that when i fix the model. :)

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 11, 2011, 08:09:18 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 11, 2011, 07:45:19 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 10, 2011, 09:15:15 PM
ADVENTURES KRYSTAL :D
NO seriously :D
Please?  :oshi:

You win here as well.

^Agreed!

Trust me, i want her in brawl in fact shes number 2 on my top ten list of who i want in brawl. so i will definetly work on her soon. ;D

Quote from: Sorceress on March 12, 2011, 09:43:47 PM
ShadowSnake, you should add Tikal to your To Do List

added! :D

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 13, 2011, 09:27:36 PM
any updates?

im almost done with my current project, i could show a teaser but i want to be a suprise kind of... lets just hop bones dont screw it up because the model i made looks almost nothing like the character i made it on. at first i tried as a joke attempt and now im suprised it actually worked out, release soon if i have the time. :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


hmmmmm...

lets all wait for the epicness that a joke can give ^^