- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Why isn't Knuckles in the poll??

it's been a long time since you announced it and we keep getting other great vertexes from you instead,  can we at least get an aprox release date?  PLEASE? :kdance:

i vote Knuckles
even if he's not in the poll  :af:

Quote from: darkknight on March 21, 2011, 06:06:20 PM
Why isn't Knuckles in the poll??

it's been a long time since you announced it and we keep getting other great vertexes from you instead,  can we at least get an aprox release date?  PLEASE? :kdance:

i vote Knuckles
even if he's not in the poll  :af:


Knuckles and Dracula arent in the poll because they are both almost done. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


March 21, 2011, 07:53:41 PM #707 Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 07:57:38 PM by Ninka_Aragaki
Alrighty then let's callob this [censored] up :af:
Since you have the model you may want to do the vertex.
I'll do the texture then.
that sound okay to you?
and if you do the model then you should have it under your name and I'll be under the callob.

Also if you are looking for toads brawl model it is in peachs motionetc under WpnPeachKinopio

Wow ShadowSnake, you just topped off the end of spring break. :af: thank you so much for making The Arbiter, hes got to be one of my fav game characters ever and he looks close to an import, nice job. :)

Quote from: Ninka_Aragaki on March 21, 2011, 07:53:41 PM
Alrighty then let's callob this [censored] up :af:
Since you have the model you may want to do the vertex.
I'll do the texture then.
that sound okay to you?
and if you do the model then you should have it under your name and I'll be under the callob.

Also if you are looking for toads brawl model it is in peachs motionetc under WpnPeachKinopio

Heck yeah! lemme send you his files real quickly, your a better texture hacker and im a better vertexer so i think this will all work out pretty fine. :) lets bring this badass to brawl!

i will start on the model today, along with Toad v2.

Quote from: Scyther on March 21, 2011, 08:40:23 PM
Wow ShadowSnake, you just topped off the end of spring break. :af: thank you so much for making The Arbiter, hes got to be one of my fav game characters ever and he looks close to an import, nice job. :)

Thanks dude, im glad you like it. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Pretty Good Job, ShadowSnake.

But I have a question for an expert vertexer like yourself:

How can I import a file from 3DS to BrawlBox. Here's an example of what I'm trying to accomplish:

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: diegoforfun on March 21, 2011, 11:01:41 PM
Amazing arbiter bro'.
Can't wai for Leon!

Thanks man glad you like my Arbiter vertex. ;)

also Leon is going very well so far, the body is almost done and Ninka told me he has mapped the face really decently, all of you are in for a big suprise when we release it because its going to look really good.

Quote from: EarthwormJames on March 22, 2011, 12:56:16 AM
Pretty Good Job, ShadowSnake.

But I have a question for an expert vertexer like yourself:

How can I import a file from 3DS to BrawlBox. Here's an example of what I'm trying to accomplish:



glad you like my work, and have you tried this post yet?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13061.0

also if you add/delete/merge the verts, then it wont work, you got make it stay the same, if that doesnt fix it then maybe retry it, that will probably fix it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Thanks, Dude! I'll give it a shot!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

i cant wait too see Chaos and Knux!! :D

btw, i probably wont get to your CSP request until tomorrow... my Laptop doesnt have Gimp and my desktop isnt working for some reason  :>.>:

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 22, 2011, 01:28:16 AM
i cant wait too see Chaos and Knux!! :D

btw, i probably wont get to your CSP request until tomorrow... my Laptop doesnt have Gimp and my desktop isnt working for some reason  :>.>:

both are done but patching is a pain and isnt working.  :-\

i will keep trying though!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Uh...Quick Question...

When you say, "Make them stay the same", Do you mean keep them apart but still touching?

Because I want the Hammer to replace his hand.

And I've read the tutorial sent me over and over, yet for some reason, something's not connecting...
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik


Quote from: EarthwormJames on March 22, 2011, 01:50:06 AM
Uh...Quick Question...

When you say, "Make them stay the same", Do you mean keep them apart but still touching?

Because I want the Hammer to replace his hand.

And I've read the tutorial sent me over and over, yet for some reason, something's not connecting...

no i mean the mesh, you can move polys, but dont add/delete verts, otherwise it wont work thats what i meant.

Quote from: lord_of_D: on March 22, 2011, 02:14:22 AM
holy crap, that arbyter pwnz, nice job

:)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on March 21, 2011, 06:25:55 PM
Quote from: darkknight on March 21, 2011, 06:06:20 PM
Why isn't Knuckles in the poll??

it's been a long time since you announced it and we keep getting other great vertexes from you instead,  can we at least get an aprox release date?  PLEASE? :kdance:

i vote Knuckles
even if he's not in the poll  :af:


Knuckles and Dracula arent in the poll because they are both almost done. :)


OMFG!


great news!!! =D