Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Next?
Start something new! Awesome Face (collab)
Finish Piccolo! AWESOME 2.0!
Plz dont cancel Charmander. Oh shi~
work on Kratos, the god of war! Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 154
Author Topic: - ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*  (Read 621906 times)
Ricky (Br3)
KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #750 on: March 24, 2011, 08:46:13 AM »

are they ps2 models? because they are probably the same ones i got, i asked the owner of the site who ripped those to convert them to obj so max users could use them so i have them now, so now i have Cynder, Hunter, Kratos, and Crash Bandicoot. if you want thos e
    models i can send them to you.

Actually, they are Chrono Cross models...
    I wish someone were to convert them for me.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

diegoforfun
    Mega Kitten

Combine!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #751 on: March 24, 2011, 09:14:41 AM »

Both look awesome so far bro'.Leon will be epic!!!
    As i said on Ninka's thread, you're making an awesome hack together!!!
    Go ahead and make us all happy xD!

@Br
    WOah, Crono Cross models? I'd like to see them in brawl. Hope someone help you out!
    May be some more stages from crono? xD

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #752 on: March 24, 2011, 12:22:04 PM »

Leon Cheesy

JediKnightTemplar
    Expert Kitten

I'm pretty much a useless lurker.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #753 on: March 24, 2011, 12:33:54 PM »

Just letting you know looking at your projects that you could probably get a model of Han Solo from Star Wars Battlefront II. I'm guessing if you found the ISO getting the model wouldn't be too difficult from there..

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #754 on: March 24, 2011, 01:11:01 PM »

Well this is ironic, Capcom just announced they will be releasing an HD Resident Evil 4 on the xbox live arcade and the playstaion network...

Get Hype?

cuckoos
    Hyper Kitten

let the pupies hit the floor

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd Featured

« Reply #755 on: March 24, 2011, 01:33:47 PM »

@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible

F*ck you! Im srs here
    oops my bad i thought we were allowed to have opinions

you are aloud to have opinions, hell yeah, but i thought me and ninka did great on Leon so everyone would be in agreement that it looks decent, so it was put there as a joke. And how does it even look bad? for one its a teaser (not done yet...) for two the textures were ripped, and lastly snakes mesh was conformed straight to leons. so yeah, if you can explain how it looks terrible then explain it. if not then you actually like it and your just an immature little [censored] that wants to piss me off, if that then gtfo my post. Im srs here
    so i can have an opinion its just that i cant have an opinion

ok thanks for clearing that up
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 01:35:46 PM by wiikness » Logged

LKR000
    Mega Kitten

I love brawl hacks :P

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #756 on: March 24, 2011, 01:36:43 PM »

Well this is ironic, Capcom just announced they will be releasing an HD Resident Evil 4 on the xbox live arcade and the playstaion network...

Get Hype?

Ahh that's awesome, been meaning to get my hands on CV for a while now. Now I can buy this version and RE4 in HD Tongue

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #757 on: March 24, 2011, 03:25:20 PM »

Easy SS, i can understand your annoyed by that but don't let it get to you. There will always be at least 1 person who has something negative about a hack. Hell not just hacks everywhere you go there is ALWAYS at least 1 person who sees something negative, that's the world sadly..

So just continue working on your Leon and make it even better, don't let negativity annoy you let it inspire you to perform even better then you have. That way it s all positive Cheesy

your right Pride, i shouldnt let some annoying comment stop me from what im good at. thanks for the advice. Wink

Easy SS, i can understand your annoyed by that but don't let it get to you. There will always be at least 1 person who has something negative about a hack. Hell not just hacks everywhere you go there is ALWAYS at least 1 person who sees something negative, that's the world sadly..

So just continue working on your Leon and make it even better, don't let negativity annoy you let it inspire you to perform even better then you have. That way it s all positive Cheesy
    Truer words have never been spoken, besides I'm sure vertexting isn't all that easy anyway, that's why I can never complain & pretty much be satisfied with just about anything
    Cheesy

Agreed those were true words. Smiley

are they ps2 models? because they are probably the same ones i got, i asked the owner of the site who ripped those to convert them to obj so max users could use them so i have them now, so now i have Cynder, Hunter, Kratos, and Crash Bandicoot. if you want thos e
    models i can send them to you.

Actually, they are Chrono Cross models...
    I wish someone were to convert them for me.

can you link me to the site? i might be able to get them for you if they are on the same site because i talked to the owner of that one site i was talking to.  Undecided

Get Hype?

Heck yeah! totally getting that, i got the remake of perfect dark on XBLA and it is awesome.   Cool

@ whoever voted that leon looks terrible

F*ck you! Im srs here
    oops my bad i thought we were allowed to have opinions

you are aloud to have opinions, hell yeah, but i thought me and ninka did great on Leon so everyone would be in agreement that it looks decent, so it was put there as a joke. And how does it even look bad? for one its a teaser (not done yet...) for two the textures were ripped, and lastly snakes mesh was conformed straight to leons. so yeah, if you can explain how it looks terrible then explain it. if not then you actually like it and your just an immature little [censored] that wants to piss me off, if that then gtfo my post. Im srs here
    so i can have an opinion its just that i cant have an opinion

ok thanks for clearing that up

*ignores pointless and annoying comment*

Both look awesome so far bro'.Leon will be epic!!!
    As i said on Ninka's thread, you're making an awesome hack together!!!
    Go ahead and make us all happy xD!

@Br
    WOah, Crono Cross models? I'd like to see them in brawl. Hope someone help you out!
    May be some more stages from crono? xD

Thanks man, and yeah ninka did an amazing job on that texture, collabing was such a good idea. Grin

Leon Cheesy

Heck Yeah!  Cheesy

Just letting you know looking at your projects that you could probably get a model of Han Solo from Star Wars Battlefront II. I'm guessing if you found the ISO getting the model wouldn't be too difficult from there..

i found the modding forum for SWBFII so i might ask some questions around there and get a model/texture rip, Han Solo vs Boba Fett would be awesome in brawl!  Awesome Face

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #758 on: March 24, 2011, 07:27:53 PM »

New poll is new. :p

also ive gotten my hands on more model rips so i updated the to-do-list. vote away everyone. Smiley

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #759 on: March 24, 2011, 07:33:34 PM »

Can I suggest Savage Opress(From Star Wars: The Clone Wars) over Ganondorf for your next poll. Smiley

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #760 on: March 24, 2011, 07:36:42 PM »

Can I suggest Savage Opress(From Star Wars: The Clone Wars) over Ganondorf for your next poll. Smiley

well im making darth maul at some point because i have a model/texture rip and savage opress and darth maul arent much different so i could totally make that, i wont add to this poll, too late. Tongue but next poll i will. Smiley

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #761 on: March 24, 2011, 07:38:20 PM »

well im making darth maul at some point because i have a model/texture rip and savage opress and darth maul arent much different so i could totally make that, i wont add to this poll, too late. Tongue but next poll i will. Smiley
    Yeah, cool. Smiley

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #762 on: March 24, 2011, 07:50:41 PM »

Yeah, cool. Smiley

your inbox was full, i was gonna pm you back but you have to delete some PMs first. Tongue

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #763 on: March 24, 2011, 08:11:53 PM »

Yeah, cool. Smiley

your inbox was full, i was gonna pm you back but you have to delete some PMs first. Tongue
    Ok.  I deleted 40 very old ones.
    « Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:14:33 PM by SmashClash » Logged

Cascade Hellsing
    Your Lord and Master
    Lol Kitten

Yawn

• Awards Sniper Hey! Listen! Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #764 on: March 24, 2011, 08:29:32 PM »

It's funny how in your last poll, Chaos Zero won by a landslide, and yet he's losing to Knuckles.... which is weird, since Knuckles was also in your last poll... (not the Leon poll...)

Pages:  1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 154
    Print
    Jump to: