- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
April 09, 2011, 12:46:06 AM #915 Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 12:49:31 AM by TommoPuppy
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 07, 2011, 03:32:52 AM
who did you mostly want from that list?
The other three? :P It's okay, I was only stating my opinion anyway. I'll still happily download and enjoy your Knuckles when it comes out.

*reads post about him being cancelled*

:srs:

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 08, 2011, 12:42:17 PM
Do Marina from Mischief Makers?
Are you going to post this in EVERY thread I'm watching?

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 09, 2011, 12:46:06 AM
The other three? :P It's okay, I was only stating my opinion anyway. I'll still happily download and enjoy your Knuckles when it comes out.

*reads post about him being cancelled*

:srs:
Are you going to post this in EVERY thread I'm watching?

yeah dude im pissed too that all my work got lost on that. :(

Quote from: H4X0R on April 08, 2011, 10:29:06 PM
Hey ShadowSnake do you think I can try to finish your progress on Knux?
I'm not saying it'll work though...

dude i already deleted the data because it was unexportable due to welded verts.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 08, 2011, 10:24:27 PM
altair looks pretty good so far.
you should makes arm protector thing thats on his right arm into a hidden blade.

i already made the hidden blade out of the shield will it be wrecked through animations? if so then i would happily make it out of the gauntlet instead. ;)

@ Everyone

Altair is really easy he might be released this weekend possible. Anyways more progress, i put ripped textures of Altair from Assassins Creed for his face.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 09, 2011, 12:46:06 AM
The other three? :P It's okay, I was only stating my opinion anyway. I'll still happily download and enjoy your Knuckles when it comes out.

*reads post about him being cancelled*

:srs:
Are you going to post this in EVERY thread I'm watching?

Probably. Cause Marina Liteyears deserves it?

Seriously. There are quite a few people on here who speak highly of Mischief Makers, and nobody has actually brought up, or even attempted the prospect of doing Marina yet. >.>

-and before you go after me about doing it myself. I can't.

Simple reason, I suck at vertexing and I don't really have the patience for it.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

If I was really good at vertexing, I'd probably make Marina myself someday... But with my current skills, I can't make anything more than simple minor edits.

@ShadowSnake

Altair's looking pretty good so far...  ;)

I hope altair turns out as amazing as i am hoping he will =]

Just looking at that preview I know that Altair is gonna be amazing o.o 

April 09, 2011, 02:41:55 PM #921 Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:43:34 PM by EarthwormJames
I've never played Assassin's Creed (being my Mom doesn't allow me to buy video games like that), but that looks pretty sweet.

And SS, I NEED you to look at your e-mails. The contest ends tomorrow.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

When I voted in the poll, I said never played Assassins Creed because, well I haven't.

but now that I look at the poll again... it's looks like it says that Altair was the one who never played it... my vote still stands though..

Quote from: Adirondack on April 09, 2011, 02:47:16 PM
When I voted in the poll, I said never played Assassins Creed because, well I haven't.

but now that I look at the poll again... it's looks like it says that Altair was the one who never played it... my vote still stands though..

fixed the poll. now youve never played assassins creed. :P

Quote from: EarthwormJames on April 09, 2011, 02:41:55 PM
I've never played Assassin's Creed (being my Mom doesn't allow me to buy video games like that), but that looks pretty sweet.

And SS, I NEED you to look at your e-mails. The contest ends tomorrow.

i will check them soon, i gtg eat lunch first.

Quote from: SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 09, 2011, 10:14:31 AM
Just looking at that preview I know that Altair is gonna be amazing o.o 

Thanks SDo0m, also he looks much better now...

last teaser before the release, i still got to vertex the gauntlet, sword, and fix the eyes & other tweaks then hes done.  ;D



Quote from: StarWaffle on April 09, 2011, 10:12:14 AM
I hope altair turns out as amazing as i am hoping he will =]

i hope so too StarWaffle, id like to make something that impresses a great vertexer such as yourself.  :)

Quote from: Inner Moka on April 09, 2011, 07:06:15 AM
If I was really good at vertexing, I'd probably make Marina myself someday... But with my current skills, I can't make anything more than simple minor edits.

@ShadowSnake

Altair's looking pretty good so far...  ;)

Thanks LSM/Inner Moka  ;) also release Moka soon...  :>.>: she looked epic.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Thanks man, you're a life saver.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik


Just got your message.

Thanks for being cool, collective and reasonable, at least. I'll finish the model WITHOUT the extra arms, but not for the contest, but for me.

Thanks for all your help.

EarthwormJames Out...For Now...
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

new poll is new, also tell me what needs to be edited to make him look better. id really rather not revamp this anytime soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


it looks a bit weird, idk why... maybe cuz of the shading...
i think u should work a bit more his clothes, they still are link's ^^



Alright as it stands I think around near the neck area it should look covered by the hood.

Belt area also needs a little fixing.

other then that I'd say the texture needs some tweaking and the fixes you listed and you will be all set.