- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 14, 2011, 11:00:56 PM
Wow you are one immature little [censored], i thought i told you to get the f*ck off my thread and stop posting here.

also StarWaffle and BeyondYou gave me positive reception on this so i know for a fact that this is a good vertex. If you want to be a critic then allow me to be one, all your hacks are poorly made and ugly and mallow was the only thing that was somewhat good, but starwaffles version was a 10 times better. your obviously just jealous that i have nearly 20,000 more DLs then you and that you could never make something better than this, and to you that would be important because your just a gay nerd whos never had a girlfriend and thinks that brawl hacking is life. Well its not, and it looks like you will never learn that.

now gtfo my post, and dont even bother posting back because i wont reply. :srs:


Son chill. It seems like every time someone gives a critique around here that isn't a 100% positive comment of nothingness like "This is epic" or "great job" they get bashed and hated on, I don't mean  just here in your thread but for Brawl hacking in general.

I can understand you response if Cuckoos had said something like "this is [censored]" or "this sucks," but he gave valid reasons for not liking it, though it may have come across kinda harsh and him calling it half-assed was uncalled for.


Anyways, great job with Altair man.

Other than the slight blandness of the texture, it looks great.
I'm personally impressed, showing that you had no model to start from.

Altair looks great :D

whoa... i noticed Chaos isnt on your OP list anymore... what happened to him?  :-\

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 14, 2011, 11:02:43 PM
Altair looks great... I'm gonna check him out later when I finish up my Moka model...  ;)

(I have to shrink her butt in the back cause it comes out of the skirt every time she does her -> + B)

Cant wait for moka's release bro, also glad you like altair.  :)

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 14, 2011, 11:04:23 PM
both of you are pretty imature from this stand point.
first of all SS don't call a person a [censored] no matter how mad you get at them or call them gay as there could be any number of gays on this forums that'd take offense to that.

And cuckoos don't call someones work half assed if they did put work in it. I agrre the texture could use work but come on.

Both of you need to simer down cuz you two are acting like kids.

im sorry ninka but when someone talks [censored] i dont take it, i have to hit them back.  :-\ its just who i am.

Quote from: jokekid on April 14, 2011, 11:32:16 PM
isnt sackboy already made over ness?

yeah but not with the latest method, and i want a conformed Sackboy that looks like an import.

Quote from: Beyond on April 14, 2011, 11:39:39 PM


Son chill. It seems like every time someone gives a critique around here that isn't a 100% positive comment of nothingness like "This is epic" or "great job" they get bashed and hated on, I don't mean  just here in your thread but for Brawl hacking in general.

I can understand you response if Cuckoos had said something like "this is [censored]" or "this sucks," but he gave valid reasons for not liking it, though it may have come across kinda harsh and him calling it half-assed was uncalled for.


Anyways, great job with Altair man.

Your right bro, but when someone talks [censored] i dont take it, i have to hit them back. its just who i am. Also i told him to stay off my thread before and he didnt so that just pissed me off more.  :( i think calling him a [censored] was uncalled for though, but him calling my work half-assed was as well.

Also im really happy you like the vertex Beyond. :af:

Quote from: H4X0R on April 14, 2011, 11:52:08 PM
Other than the slight blandness of the texture, it looks great.
I'm personally impressed, showing that you had no model to start from.

I didnt exactly have a texture rip of his body, just the head so there wasnt much i could do about that. but i agree with you, it is kinda bland. oh well, glad you think it looks good.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 15, 2011, 12:53:08 AM
Altair looks great :D

whoa... i noticed Chaos isnt on your OP list anymore... what happened to him?  :-\

Thanks Nano, also i removed teasers because those arent in development right now they will be finished later. i still plan to finish him soon, maybe after Tyranitar v3.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Hmm
I think I'm gonna go nag some more :af2:
but what should I nag about D:
I'm at a ! XD

Kidding bro :P (though some new teasers would be nice XD)

I would honestly comment on the others but I know nothing about them.
Though toad does look amazing >=D
AND DAMMIT! FINISH YODA ALREADY! T-T



Oh wow man that vertex job is superb!
The texture could use some work though
But it really did turn out fantastic, good job.


(compliment sammich ftw?)

I really want to use Alltair but, I'm using the Lyn port >_> I guess I'll wait for the Link rel.
EDIT: 200th post yay!

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 15, 2011, 03:38:59 AM
Oh wow man that vertex job is superb!
The texture could use some work though
But it really did turn out fantastic, good job.


(compliment sammich ftw?)

yeah i know, but i didnt have a texture rip other than the face (which Beyond gave me) so therewasnt much i could of done about that.  :-\

Anyways im really happy you like it StarWaffle.  :af2:

Quote from: MANSTA8 on April 15, 2011, 04:10:48 AM
I really want to use Alltair but, I'm using the Lyn port >_> I guess I'll wait for the Link rel.
EDIT: 200th post yay!

Glad you like it.  :) also im awaiting a link rel too, theres quite a few good vertexes on him now and psas.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 15, 2011, 01:15:51 AM
Your right bro, but when someone talks [censored] i dont take it, i have to hit them back. its just who i am. Also i told him to stay off my thread before and he didnt so that just pissed me off more.  :( i think calling him a [censored] was uncalled for though, but him calling my work half-assed was as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS0GVOQPs0

now go and sit in the time out corner young man and i'll be calling your parents to let them know what you did in class today
continuous provocation, flamebait

Quote from: cuckoos on April 15, 2011, 11:09:15 AM
sWS0GVOQPs0
now go and sit in the time out corner young man and i'll be calling your parents to let them know what you did in class today
Cuckoos you're now just provoking him. Stop right now. Against the rules, simple as that.

SS, do not respond to him. It's not worth the trouble. I already reported it, he's provoking you to burst at him.

lol on the bright side
that positive video made me lol
XD

Quote from: Pridey on April 15, 2011, 11:16:23 AM
Cuckoos you're now just provoking him. Stop right now. Against the rules, simple as that.

SS, do not respond to him. It's not worth the trouble. I already reported it, he's provoking you to burst at him.


yeah i know and if he ever pisses me off on my thread again then i will report him for it. he really needs to know when to stop, seriously.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.