- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
hey, could u pleeeaase make a tutorial for conform wrapping?
cuz ive tried, but i dont know how to do it... i dont know how i select the models and stuff, plz and thank you... ^^

and, altair looks pretty good, specially the hoody, i think there might be people who will want to use that model just for the hoody ^^

Hey SS
I have the perfect idea for your persona hack XD

Shado the hedgehog
In Snakes outfit
Thus
Shadow snake XD
get it?
SHADOW
SNAKE
*gets shot*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 15, 2011, 03:52:34 PM
Hey SS
I have the perfect idea for your persona hack XD

Shado the hedgehog
In Snakes outfit
Thus
Shadow snake XD
get it?
SHADOW
SNAKE
*gets shot*

that idea is actually really good, i might make that for lolz. :D

EDIT: started fixing tyranitar today and its going good the arms, face and spines looks so much better. expect a teaser soon. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


lol

Shadow snake would be epic XD
Shado:Chaos control!
*fires granade launcher*
Snake: =_=;
Shadow: are you kiding me?!
Colonol: shadow, shadowww
XD

I'll take me a shower while I think of a psa for that shadow XD
OMG
That would be awesome too XD

do you know what

no recess for you young man no you've crossed the line and your parents agree with me sometimes we have to just GROW up and take punishments like men and you're not a man you're a boy and do you know what else you have TOO MANY IMAGINARY FRIENDS seriously put them somewhere else they're scaring my children and my dog and guess what my dog is claustrophobic and maybe he doesn't want any imaginary friends do you KNOW how he got claustrophobia well he was driving in a taxi cab on his way home and HOLY SHIIT the taxi cab went out of control man he just flipped out and they landed inside of a huge lake right by a bridge his father was in that taxi cab but the taxi cab is still lost at sea so THERE'S HOPE THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE have a nice day

QuoteCuckoos you're now just provoking him. Stop right now. Against the rules, simple as that.

SS, do not respond to him. It's not worth the trouble. I already reported it, he's provoking you to burst at him.
kickin' in the back seat

^ Why is your finger on his pocket?

Also, Tyranitar V3 time!




Quote from: cuckoos on April 15, 2011, 06:50:02 PM
do you know what

no recess for you young man no you've crossed the line and your parents agree with me sometimes we have to just GROW up and take punishments like men and you're not a man you're a boy and do you know what else you have TOO MANY IMAGINARY FRIENDS seriously put them somewhere else they're scaring my children and my dog and guess what my dog is claustrophobic and maybe he doesn't want any imaginary friends do you KNOW how he got claustrophobia well he was driving in a taxi cab on his way home and HOLY SHIIT the taxi cab went out of control man he just flipped out and they landed inside of a huge lake right by a bridge his father was in that taxi cab but the taxi cab is still lost at sea so THERE'S HOPE THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE have a nice day
kickin' in the back seat

Pride isnt lying, stop provoking me and being so immature or your gonna be reported again, this time it'll be moderation. now get off my thread and end this flame-war.  :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 15, 2011, 09:23:14 PM
Pride isnt lying, stop provoking me and being so immature or your gonna be reported again, this time it'll be moderation. now get off my thread and end this flame-war.  :srs:
All jejune aside, I thought you'd be able to handle the situation more maturely.

The reason I made that "harsh" comment was not solely because I tend to mark hard when it comes to any form of art, but because your alleged expertise in Brawl modding led me to believe that you could take harsh criticism. The wrong on my behalf was probably making that comment when I knew you were still just a kid :u

Quote from: cuckoos on April 15, 2011, 09:51:12 PM
All jejune aside, I thought you'd be able to handle the situation more maturely.

The reason I made that "harsh" comment was not solely because I tend to mark hard when it comes to any form of art, but because your alleged expertise in Brawl modding led me to believe that you could take harsh criticism. The wrong on my behalf was probably making that comment when I knew you were still just a kid :u

im not a kid im 17 years old, have a job, a girlfriend and im about to graduate and go to college. your the one whos acting like a kid continuing this [censored] on. get of my thread and grow up. :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


cuckoos... just please leave. ur comments arent wanted here  :>.>:

ShadowSnake, ignore him if he contines to post like that he will get in trouble, you don't have to fight back.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Honestly both of you need to chill.  I'll attempt to help summarise this before this gets out of hand and someone like Miacis has to come and step in and possibly end up moderating both of you:

cuckoos, there really is no need to provoke ShadowSnake.  I know you want to give feedback and criticism, but what you're doing is being needlessly harsh rather than constructive feedback to actually help him to improve.  Your intentions were sort of right, but you presented them in the wrong fashion and it made you come off as a troll.

ShadowSnake, you need to chill bro.  Reacting as you are is only making the situation worse.  Every hacker, no matter how good they are, should always show a good level of modesty and should stay humble.  Even people like Beyond, Aafyre and Starwaffle (who are regarded as some of the best vertexers on the forum) still keep a level of modesty and know that they can still keep getting better.  Always remember that there is room for improvement in everything you do!

Now both of you, I'd recommend you both chill and take my advice.  Let's keep it civilised people ;)