- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 22, 2011, 01:38:18 AM
Cloud, Sephiroth, Krystal, Megaman, and Sora announcer calls.
Thanks bro ive been requesting this for a while. ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Yeah I needed to know how many patchs for harry's shoes since ATM they cut through his pants on some animations.

Also I was board so I made this



Quote from: xxmasal22xx on April 22, 2011, 09:09:54 PM
HELLZ YEA! lol and yea, tht wld be badass

Im planning on starting an import of richter(over who?) as soon as someone gives me a fixed brres/mdl0 of him.....(by tht i mean the bones need to be fixed)

however, i cant seem to find anyone that has it, or if they do, won't respond to my pm's.....:(

if LLoyd was a possible import so is richter i would think...

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on April 22, 2011, 09:24:52 PM
Thanks bro ive been requesting this for a while. ;D

I will upload them then! :D just got package them, the sephiroth one sounds really good.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 22, 2011, 09:38:26 PM
Yeah I needed to know how many patchs for harry's shoes since ATM they cut through his pants on some animations.

Also I was board so I made this




i wish you the best of luck on harry patching can be a b*tch sometimes.

also love the siggy i will put that up soon. ;)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 22, 2011, 09:57:02 PM
if LLoyd was a possible import so is richter i would think...

Yea, it is, the bone structure just needs to be fixed....the parent and child bones are all completely screwed up.....
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]






lookn better
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

you should start working on cactuar now he is awesome and there is no doubt that you will make it awesome!!!

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Hey SS
I have model rips of Tsunade from Con 3 =3
If you made her over someone I'll do the psa XD
(I recomend waiting for BJ's converter though. She has a [censored] ton of bones XD)

I find it funny how people are requesting things even though he obviously doesn't take requests.
Last I knew SS has little in naruto at all so he wouldn't be the one to ask for tsunade. Even if he were to do it I'm sure he'd rather do hacks he'd Want himself like bioshock related ones or halo.

Just when I thought Tyranitar couldn't get any better looking... Looks at preview in awe!

Well done... Can't wait for that revamp of Ninji!

mine was a suggestion, not a request, wich is stated in the OP that SS is fine with
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


mines a suggestion too :l
though once BJ's new version of BB is done *muhahaha laugh*

You know, I look at the vertex and keep thinking there has to be someway to keep the spikes from distorting Tyranitar's shape so much. and move them further to the back so that the shape of the neck isn't distorted...

-but that's just me, and the vertex looks great considering the model's limits.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Vella Draufgänger on April 23, 2011, 04:31:48 AM
You know, I look at the vertex and keep thinking there has to be someway to keep the spikes from distorting Tyranitar's shape so much. and move them further to the back so that the shape of the neck isn't distorted...

-but that's just me, and the vertex looks great considering the model's limits.

Hater ^

I'm just kidding Velen. Your points are really valid indeed.

Another thing you should work on ShadowSnake, is try making his head bigger. That's one thing that I noticed when texturing him.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 23, 2011, 05:07:53 AM
Hater ^

I'm just kidding Velen. Your points are really valid indeed.

Another thing you should work on ShadowSnake, is try making his head bigger. That's one thing that I noticed when texturing him.

im actually quite impressed with how well the texture came out! How hard was his blue diamond?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


In the next Poll you could put Alien and an option nobody made an Alien vertex yet xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.