- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

Yeah I'd say just use parts of lucarios texture recolored black and it's look great.

but i mean if the arms move now, not like in the first version




Quote from: lord_of_D: on April 26, 2011, 03:02:12 AM
but i mean if the arms move now, not like in the first version

they move but only on 2 bones otherwise theyd be flat and look terrible, but they can still move, grab, and pick up items.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 26, 2011, 02:49:30 AM
Yeah I'd say just use parts of lucarios texture recolored black and it's look great.

good idea i will update that tomorrow, then release it.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 26, 2011, 02:08:36 AM
Nicely done... I know what I'm downloading tomorrow! ;)

glad you like it!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


i would love it if you made a reallllyyyy good bowser jr :)

Quote from: joeytheleo on April 27, 2011, 01:03:21 AM
i would love it if you made a reallllyyyy good bowser jr :)

actually i have a model/texture rip of bowser jr and i originally planned to make him but StarWaffle is making him now and hes better than me so i thought id just wait for his to be finished.  :-\

@ Everyone


Ninji v2 (Paper Mario)



I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Starwaffle is working on bowser jr again?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 27, 2011, 01:37:32 AM
Starwaffle is working on bowser jr again?

yeah hes remaking him on bowser with a one slot size mod
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 27, 2011, 01:39:39 AM
yeah hes remaking him on bowser with a one slot size mod
awesome! and i loive your Ninji, he looks really good for a vertex on wario and even more amazing that you turned a 2D characters into a 3D character only using a sprite!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 27, 2011, 01:52:36 AM
are you ever going to finish chaos?

yes actually, its just patching him is hard. Beyond said lucario was the worst patch he has ever done. though i do plan to finish him this summer. ;)

Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 27, 2011, 02:00:52 AM
awesome! and i loive your Ninji, he looks really good for a vertex on wario and even more amazing that you turned a 2D characters into a 3D character only using a sprite!

Thanks man im glad you liked Ninji. :)

>_> though he needs more downloads, same with Tyranitar v3...
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



April 27, 2011, 03:14:44 AM #1092 Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 03:16:25 AM by Ninka_kiwi
GENISIS DOES!!!!
CAN'T GET THIS ON NINTENDO!!!
GENISIS DOES!!!!
/oldadcampaigns
im assuming it's apperent who I voted for.
Also he's from final fantasy crisis core not final fantasy 7 :P

Honestly, I think the Ninji have would've been better done on someone else...Like Jigglypuff or Kirby, or hell, even Pikachu.

-or better yet, Toon Link.

-but that's just me.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: sp147 on April 27, 2011, 03:03:08 AM
Yep, Ninji does need more downloads ;D

also just downloaded him

well he is kind of an unknown character though... >_>

thanks for downloading!

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 27, 2011, 03:14:44 AM
GENISIS DOES!!!!
CAN'T GET THIS ON NINTENDO!!!
GENISIS DOES!!!!
/oldadcampaigns
im assuming it's apperent who I voted for.
Also he's from final fantasy crisis core not final fantasy 7 :P

i know i know, same thing... only different...

>_>

<_<

(updates poll...)

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 27, 2011, 03:21:25 AM
Honestly, I think the Ninji have would've been better done on someone else...Like Jigglypuff or Kirby, or hell, even Pikachu.

-or better yet, Toon Link.

-but that's just me.

i wasnt going for the smb2 version, otherwise kirby would of been my choice.

i was going for this...



and wario needs more vertexes so thats why i made it on him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.