- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Ah, I see that you're doing Johnny Bravo as one of your projects. Feel free to use my textures if you want :af:

And nice Ryu man. Vertex hacks are becoming more like imports :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on April 29, 2011, 09:46:46 PM
Ryu actually seems to suit Ike's model much better in my opinion... I can't wait to see how he turns out! ;)

me too, i wonder how hes going to look in-game. hopefully he wont need bone edits.

Quote from: Jack on April 29, 2011, 09:59:47 PM
Ah, I see that you're doing Johnny Bravo as one of your projects. Feel free to use my textures if you want :af:

And nice Ryu man. Vertex hacks are becoming more like imports :af:

thanks Segtendo/Jack! also i planned to have 2 versions of Johnny Bravo, one with your textures and one with brawl style textures. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Thats good news to hear you on Elite Smash Hackers now, congrats dude :D

and as for deku link,  :>.>: hmmmm, im not really sure to be honest

gratz on makin elite smash hackers :D

also ryu would work great with the naruto PSA since its more of a fist-fighting PSA lol

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 29, 2011, 10:40:37 PM
thanks Segtendo/Jack! also i planned to have 2 versions of Johnny Bravo, one with your textures and one with brawl style textures. :af:
I personally use the one I made with "HD" textures. I'd like to see what you make ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Okey more progress on ryu, belt has been fixed and i started to work on the face.



yeah yeah im still working on the feet, texturing them is very difficult...   :notimp:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Looks pretty sweet so far man. Are you going to make him SF4-styled?

Nice, dude... Ryu looks sweet!

and your vertexing overall is getting better too

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 30, 2011, 04:08:16 AM
Looks pretty sweet so far man. Are you going to make him SF4-styled?

yep man, thats what im going for. texture and model rips are very useful. :af:

Quote from: sp147 on April 30, 2011, 04:16:17 AM
Nice, dude... Ryu looks sweet!

and your vertexing overall is getting better too

thanks and i know right! it used to take me several hours to get one vertex set's base done that wouldnt look too great. and now i can conform quite a bit of the model to the model rip in just an hour or 2. practice makes perfect.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Looks good!

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All


All I'm saying is that when he gets his final smash it had better be the following.

HAAAAADOOOOOKEEEEEENNNNNNNN!~


Quote from: jokekid on April 30, 2011, 04:43:20 PM
he's not makin a psa...
^
I know, I'm just saying when someone does do it it had better be the badass hadoken from MVC3 instead of the lame one from street fighter XD

new poll is new. also Ryu is almost done, Booster and Krystal are next since i didnt get enough opinions on who deku link should be on. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.