- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 30, 2011, 09:10:33 PM
new poll is new. also Ryu is almost done, Booster and Krystal are next since i didnt get enough opinions on who deku link should be on. :P

Awesome can't wait for all of them.  ;D
Anyway I think Deku Link should be over Olimar, his body structure is very similar to Deku Link to me, also you could replace the Pikimins with Deku Nuts, this would great. xD

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 30, 2011, 10:02:23 PM
Awesome can't wait for all of them.  ;D
Anyway I think Deku Link should be over Olimar, his body structure is very similar to Deku Link to me, also you could replace the Pikimins with Deku Nuts, this would great. xD

:>.>:

good point...

i think im going to start at least one of those 3 tomorrow. hopefully finish ryu soon as well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 30, 2011, 10:59:34 PM
i think im going to start at least one of those 3 tomorrow. hopefully finish ryu soon as well.

That sounds awesome... No matter which one of those 3 you do next, I just know it'll be awesome!

I just have one quick question... Will Ryu have Ike's sword or no?

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 01, 2011, 01:48:09 AM
That sounds awesome... No matter which one of those 3 you do next, I just know it'll be awesome!

I just have one quick question... Will Ryu have Ike's sword or no?

Thanks! also i will have a version with and a version without it.

i didnt work on him today because i was trying to get the stage expansion to work, and i did so ive been inserting several stages.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


*waits for Ryu*

By the way, you should check the ESH blog.

;)

I wanted a glitchy import god damn it!

/end sarcasm

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 01, 2011, 12:52:18 PM
I wanted a glitchy import god damn it!

/end sarcasm
Playability? WHAT BLASPHEMY

Also, I really need to get back into Brawl hacking and finish my SF4-styled Cammy to go with this hack.





May 01, 2011, 09:30:43 PM #1151 Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 09:42:36 PM by ShadowSnake
Ryu is done... just got to export him. (which shouldnt take that long) :)

EDIT:

one last teaser, texture isnt done yet.



(model differences)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Ryu! And the monkeys officially fly outta my ass XD
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]