- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P


@Velen
I'm pretty sure segtendo took that in a sexual way like I did the first time I read that XD not in an advice kinda way towards the hack

*Feels sad that you asked someone else to do a texture for Booster*

*Knows that it was KTH which is my sonny so it's alright*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 13, 2011, 03:36:48 AM
*Feels sad that you asked someone else to do a texture for Booster*

*Knows that it was KTH which is my sonny so it's alright*

actually i didnt ask, he did. since we both have it on our to do list. :P

speaking of Booster he is a female dog to patch, i will have him done this weekend though if his helmet straps ever patch correctly. im not vertexing wario again until Vile finishes the auto patcher. :srs:

Yo Stallion, how goes Booster's Tower?

@ Guilty Gear fans

actually Dr. Panda suggested making her on marth but said i could pull off making it on whoever i want so Pit and Zelda are possiblities.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


br3 showed us all that marth can have wings, mariokart64n showed us all u can make marth a femal and make it looks awesome at the same time(even better than marth himself, which is disturbing...) and u can also make the tail, using the reattacher...

here are MY two cents for if u decide to do her over marth:
wings: the shoulder pads reattached to the bust bone. sorry i forgot that multibone polygons cant be reattached, but they shoud work fine since u can just rename the bones so they wont move along the arms (cuz they have their own bones, right??)
tail: chestplate reattached to the hip bone
ribbon on tail: tiara reattached to hip bone...

that takes care of all the hard things... so yeah, its pretty easy.
and as i already had this problem, make sure to NOT use 404error's program, but do it mannually, since i got a beep of doom by using his program... (zack's hat was link's shield)
and thats really annoying... xDDD

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 13, 2011, 03:44:32 AM
@ Guilty Gear fans

actually Dr. Panda suggested making her on marth but said i could pull off making it on whoever i want so Pit and Zelda are possiblities.

I say go for Pit, he needs some good vertexes.... and Long Hair~!

Quote from: Sir Segtendo on May 11, 2011, 11:07:33 PM
I will murder anyone who picks any option other than the first one.

People, get out there and try Super Mario RPG. Great Mario game and a great RPG.
You can't kill what you can't catch! *runs*

Quote from: Cascade on May 13, 2011, 04:38:37 AM
I say go for Pit, he needs some good vertexes.... and Long Hair~!
These. Pit doesn't get enough love.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Good job :)

`
Quote from: KTH on May 16, 2011, 12:19:59 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Good job :)

thanks bro, thanks for making the texture. ;) also you should post this on your thread too since your a collaborator
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Booster time! This has to be your most accurate work yet sir. Nice job!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 20, 2010, 04:16:55 PM

my next project is most likely Siegfred from soul calibur IV because he won my poll, but im still going to be working other projects i started recently.

I don't mind you asking for more ideas but...
..............................
>_>
<_<
..................................

At least do the project you BEEN saying you'd do NEXT  FIRST before starting a new project. DX I mean really.... Don't tell me that I'm the ONLY person who's been waiting patiently for Krystal from u :l

Wow ShadowSnake, Booster is looking amazing, this got to be your best work! I'm sure getting this, it also makes me want to make SMRPG stages. Really nice job. ;)

Hey guys Booster has been updated so re-downloaded there were some holes on the legs that i fixed.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on May 16, 2011, 12:43:57 AM
Wow ShadowSnake, Booster is looking amazing, this got to be your best work! I'm sure getting this, it also makes me want to make SMRPG stages. Really nice job. ;)

Thank CK glad you like it! ;D

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 16, 2011, 12:43:19 AM
I don't mind you asking for more ideas but...
..............................
>_>
<_<
..................................

At least do the project you BEEN saying you'd do NEXT  FIRST before starting a new project. DX I mean really.... Don't tell me that I'm the ONLY person who's been waiting patiently for Krystal from u :l

I know i know ive been procrastinating Krystal >.> but shes so damn hard to make :oshi:

anyways i actually have a few projects start currently... might show teasers soon.

Krystal, Johnny Bravo, and Starkiller.

(Dizzy i will start after one on the poll hits ten votes.)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 16, 2011, 12:41:44 AM
Booster time! This has to be your most accurate work yet sir. Nice job!

Thanks bro! Im starting to get turning a sprite into a 3d character down, now that we have Geno, Mallow, and Booster. someone should make Smithy and Croco soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.