- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Dude, jhoney bravo, seriously, he's one of my old faves XD
Definately downloading him when he's finished lol

And Shadowsnake, if you could help me figure out how to make the pouch and hat, I think I will try croco on Yoshi soon that is, after I finish my pre-shippuden kakashi psa on snake. :)

And I know she's hard to make, why the hell do you think I'm waiting so patiently for it XD
Regardless of how impatient I sound atm lol I really am trying hard to wait :P

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 16, 2011, 01:20:39 AM
(Dizzy i will start after one on the poll hits ten votes.)

. . .

*is on the edge of his seat, hoping Pit will win*



aww... Zelda has enough vertexes already.... Pit needs some love!

May 16, 2011, 03:10:57 AM #1295 Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:11:50 AM by Wolfric
I forgot to vote... *Votes for Zelda, now she reached 10 votes* Yay!

Quote from: Cascade on May 16, 2011, 03:06:51 AM
aww... Zelda has enough vertexes already.... Pit needs some love!

...Thinking about it, Pit wasn't a bad idea, either... <.<;;

I don't think Dizzy over Pit or Marth is a good thing since people downloaded Sora and Sephiroth over them >.>
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on May 16, 2011, 03:12:40 AM
I don't think Dizzy over Pit or Marth is a good thing since people downloaded Sora and Sephiroth over them >.>

People also download a lot more for Zelda then Pit.

Quote from: Cascade on May 16, 2011, 03:16:52 AM
People also download a lot more for Zelda then Pit.
I know, but now am gonna let the poll decide who she will be vertex over.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Dizzy should be on Olima-
Never mind, Pit.

another vertex... Dizzy over Zelda...  :af2: Yesz!! (?)
Quote from: MANSTA8 on May 16, 2011, 05:30:37 AM
Dizzy should be on Olima-
lol xD

May 16, 2011, 03:10:23 PM #1301 Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:11:40 PM by Cascade
My thoughts, in terms of amount of vertex hacks, The Minority should have priority over the Majority.

Quote from: Cascade on May 16, 2011, 03:10:23 PM
My thoughts, in terms of amount of vertex hacks, The Minority should have priority over the Majority.
^ This, is exactly why Booster is awesome

My thoughts, I'm totally hooking up wif ur avy XD pretty please, I'll be really good 2 her :oshi:
btw what u spike her drink with lol I want some <3
PS: Anyone who doesn't know I'm just joking around is an ass with no sense of humor :notimp:

BTW: Boosters looking awesome btw, I'll have to download him :D
Want me to make some CSP's, stock images etc for him?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 16, 2011, 03:35:51 PM
^ This, is exactly why Booster is awesome

My thoughts, I'm totally hooking up wif ur avy XD pretty please, I'll be really good 2 her :oshi:
btw what u spike her drink with lol I want some <3

She's not really the type to hook up... she more of the, *bleep* them and leave them, type.

Mafia Specialty, no release to the public.

Quote from: Cascade on May 16, 2011, 03:43:16 PM
She's not really the type to hook up... she more of the, *bleep* them and leave them, type.

Mafia Specialty, no release to the public.
Aw come on XD I want to see what it does to guys :P
Okay, thennnn I'll just take the somewhat crazy(as in goofy/playful) distant twin sister of hers :D
I've been chatting with her(the twin lol) on skype XD

She's about the same, cept her outfit colors are reversed (black shirt, blue shorts) and has white wings with blonde hair <3

Serious question time: is she an OC? Or from an anime :l
Also if u drew it me wants a requestie <3

On Topic: Booster is EXACTLY why I can't wait for krystal from sf adventures. She's gonna look so badass, mostly cause SS is the one doing it! D: