- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
May 16, 2011, 04:02:10 PM #1305 Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 04:07:13 PM by Cascade
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 16, 2011, 03:54:11 PM
Serious question time: is she an OC? Or from an anime :l
Also if u drew it me wants a requestie <3

She's the "enhanced" version of one of my OCs.... but I didn't draw her... I just found an image, and one of my pals edited it.... the original was naked... =p Oh, and she's the goofly/playful type~

On-Topic: The poll is killing me here....

Pit         - 13      (40.6%)
Zelda    - 13      (40.6%)

Tied much? xD

@ People who commented on Booster

Glad all you like it! ;D Though it wasnt all me, KTH made the texture so cookies for him and ItalianStallion inspired me to make him so a joint full of kush for him. :P

@ People who actually know who the hell Dizzy is and wants me to make her

New poll, just trying to duke out the winner of this thing, no filler option this time because i want to start this soon. >_>
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


The poll is just killing me!!!

I really thought that Pit was in the clear....

Finally....done....with....side....b...start..... animation *passes out*
one hour, for a one second animation...but considering it's one of my first, it's a BADASS one second animation :)

As far as on topic stuff: Ehh I don't know if you heard me the first time SS so I'll ask again.
DO you want me to make Stock Images etc for booster? Cause I'd be happy to :D


Quote from: Adirondack on May 17, 2011, 02:42:05 AM
The poll is just killing me!!!

I really thought that Pit was in the clear....

hahaha this poll is gonna be scary again it looks like, both are so close... O.o"

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 17, 2011, 02:45:43 AM
Finally....done....with....side....b...start..... animation *passes out*
one hour, for a one second animation...but considering it's one of my first, it's a BADASS one second animation :)

As far as on topic stuff: Ehh I don't know if you heard me the first time SS so I'll ask again.
DO you want me to make Stock Images etc for booster? Cause I'd be happy to :D

actually stock icons for Booster would kick ass, go ahead.

@ Everyone

If anyone wants to make custom textures/color pack for booster then go ahead, just collab me and the other collaborators. :P

Quote from: Wolfric on May 17, 2011, 02:46:43 AM
Whoever it goes on, I'm sure it'll be epic.

Thanks. ^^ but to be honest Pit wouldnt look as good probably, hes extremely difficult to patch and vertex, thats why there are so few vertexes on him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


eh.. i mite try the color pack if i have time :)

I must say,

Booster looks AWESOME in 3D! You really outdid yourself with this one...

Would it be possible to shape Booster's horns more accurately and shape his hat into more of a point?  See the differences, below.






Also, would it be possible to make his face look more Booster-like?  It looks different enough from Wario, as is, but it doesn't look at all deranged or mentally off, like it should.  Bulging and maybe slightly rotating the eyes would probably be enough.  Making the teeth into cylinders would be really nice, too, but I think that's a lot less important.

Right now he's looking pretty cool, but he needs a little more work before he'll be great.  If you fix the horns and face well I think it would be enough to get him looking really awesome.

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 17, 2011, 03:08:44 AM
eh.. i mite try the color pack if i have time :)

that would be epic my friend.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 17, 2011, 04:09:48 AM
I must say,

Booster looks AWESOME in 3D! You really outdid yourself with this one...

i think i did too, though after this long process im ready to start using ripped models as refs again... lol

Quote from: toddtj on May 17, 2011, 06:05:10 AM
Would it be possible to shape Booster's horns more accurately and shape his hat into more of a point?  See the differences, below.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, would it be possible to make his face look more Booster-like?  It looks different enough from Wario, as is, but it doesn't look at all deranged or mentally off, like it should.  Bulging and maybe slightly rotating the eyes would probably be enough.  Making the teeth into cylinders would be really nice, too, but I think that's a lot less important.

Right now he's looking pretty cool, but he needs a little more work before he'll be great.  If you fix the horns and face well I think it would be enough to get him looking really awesome.

no, its pretty much impossible with the current methods, Wario has too few vertices to work with to make a perfect Booster. (believe me i tried to do all of this!) i might make a v2 some day though. but hell, i dont want to patch wario for a long time lol.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 17, 2011, 01:22:03 PMim ready to start using ripped models as refs again... lol
Neliel from Bleach? ;D

after all i wont be doing those SF hacks, so they're all urs, thnx for the rips though ^^

(busy on first psa/import)

...Damn.... every second lowers the chances of Pit getting a really good vertex....

Zeldaaa xD
hey, nice Booster btw  :happy: