- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 24, 2011, 02:24:30 AM
Recolor pack would liked.
I can do recolors if ya want, just name what you want recolored and i'll see if i can do it ;)
Collab to you is obvious of course xD

isnt it cactuar? instead of cactaur??? just asking, i may be wrong...


May 24, 2011, 02:22:37 PM #1443 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 02:26:16 PM by JCMR-Brawler64
Quote from: jokekid on May 24, 2011, 11:26:20 AM
isnt it cactuar? instead of cactaur??? just asking, i may be wrong...
is cactuar
C,mon cactuar you can win!

Yay I was credited for something XD
lol

also only 39 downloads? *seethes in anger*
cmon people D:

I gotta say im left disappointed yet again on how many DLs Krystal got, especially since the only other fox hacks are minor vertexes or recolors. Mine is probably the first full vertex on fox. If not many of you want my work anymore, i will stop making work, simple as that.

@ Trolls

First of all vertexing isnt easy so you cant [censored] about ever little thing and expect it to be perfect, second of all life is more important then modding so i could care less if it is absolutely perfect, and last of all I highly doubt Krystal will be made again, it took this long for someone to make her and i only see someone reverting her if i revamp her at some point.

farewell.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 24, 2011, 09:24:11 PM
I gotta say im left disappointed yet again on how many DLs Krystal got, especially since the only other fox hacks are minor vertexes or recolors. Mine is probably the first full vertex on fox. If not many of you want my work anymore, i will stop making work, simple as that.

@ Trolls

First of all vertexing isnt easy so you cant female dog about ever little thing and expect it to be perfect, second of all life is more important then modding so i could care less if it is absolutely perfect, and last of all I highly doubt Krystal will be made again, it took this long for someone to make her and i only see someone reverting her if i revamp her at some point.

farewell.

Are you... leaving?!? :o

Or am I just over-exaggerating? Cause I'd hate to see you go... I really like your work.  ;)

You're leaving?
Great.  Now no one is gonna make any Guilty Gear hacks. :notimp:

Seriously, don't piss off your fans by quitting.  Just because you didn't get the attention that you wanted, it doesn't mean that no one likes your stuff.  Just take what you learned from making Krystal and improve.  Quitting doesn't solve anything.

i didnt say i was quitting damn it. im just pissed off and dont feel like making work if its not going to get much appreciation and be worth while.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 24, 2011, 10:26:43 PM
i didnt say i was quitting damn it. im just pissed off and dont feel like making work if its not going to get much appreciation and be worth while.

My apologies.  The "farewell" at the end was confusing, though I'm glad to hear that you aren't quitting.

I'm also sorry to hear that people aren't appreciating your work.  I for one find your vertex hacks to be quite good, so I can't see why people wouldn't like them more.  I'm thoroughly enjoying your Krystal (even though I'm not a huge fan of her) and I love Tyranitar and Booster.

So, if you don't feel like people are appreciating you, don't blame me :laugh:

I'm glad you aren't "leaving" SS, we need someone to make the non famous mainstreem characters too XD Go ahead and take ur break, you've definately earned it.

I might have an ACTUAL Krystal psa(and not the lame ones I've already done) ready by the time you get back :D

May 24, 2011, 10:46:33 PM #1451 Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:47:49 PM by Black Ace
They be hating on his epic vertex skills, i'm not a fan of Krystal but hell i'm getting this. His skills are far beyond my own and he'll only improve as he continues.

SS, great work on Krystal man. First guy to ever create fully working Krystal without nasty open spots and glitches, major kudo's there!

Also: NO to the question below your avatar :P

~Pride~

I'm quite confused too as to why she isn't getting a lot of downloads.  She's both a pretty popular character and the vertex is amazing.  Not to mention that the old one on Fox got quite a lot of downloads (and yours is VASTLY superiour) it doesn't really make sense at all.

Sometimes this community really confuses me :-\ People take character popularity over quality which IMO is totally stupid.  For PSAs it's kinda understandable but for vertexes it just isn't.  What you see is what you get, so the fact that people judge a vertex by the fact that they like the character rather than what they SEE IN FRONT OF THEM shows just how asinine some of the members are here (I blame Stalker Kittens really aka the people that just take and contribute nothing. No posts or hacks).

Now I may not seem like a guy who can relate to your situation, but honestly I can more than you may think.  The fact that my Burst Sonic PSA (a quick mod that took me less than a week) has more downloads than my V.Joe PSA (which I poured my heart and soul into and spent about 6 months making) shall forever irritate me.  But just remember that you have plenty of people that do support you and download your stuff :)

I'm not really someone who posted on this topic, I even think it is the first time. I came here because I saw that you released a Krystal vertex, and what vertex it is... Honestly, I didn't expected someone to make a vertex so ressemblant to Krystal, it is very well done honestly. The only thing that makes me a little sad is that her knee can go through a part of her clothe, you know what I mean, of course I'm fully aware that you can't really do anything to solve this problem. Very good vertex honestly, even if it has a problem that you probably can't fix. :laugh: I wonder if someone would do a Psa after seeing this vertex. I would be really happy! :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on May 24, 2011, 11:06:50 PM
I'm not really someone who posted on this topic, I even think it is the first time. I came here because I saw that you released a Krystal vertex, and what vertex it is... Honestly, I didn't expected someone to make a vertex so ressemblant to Krystal, it is very well done honestly. The only thing that makes me a little sad is that her knee can go through a part of her clothe, you know what I mean, of course I'm fully aware that you can't really do anything to solve this problem. Very good vertex honestly, even if it has a problem that you probably can't fix. :laugh: I wonder if someone would do a Psa after seeing this vertex. I would be really happy! :laugh:

*cough* *points to self* *cough* :af2:

This time I plan to make actual anims though, even for the a button attacks...it's gonna take a while lol