Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Next?
Start something new! Awesome Face (collab)
Finish Piccolo! AWESOME 2.0!
Plz dont cancel Charmander. Oh shi~
work on Kratos, the god of war! Tongue

Pages:  1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 154
Author Topic: - ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*  (Read 626729 times)
Puraidou
The one and only
Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1440 on: May 24, 2011, 04:13:15 AM »

Recolor pack would liked.
    I can do recolors if ya want, just name what you want recolored and i'll see if i can do it Wink
    Collab to you is obvious of course xD

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1441 on: May 24, 2011, 05:26:20 AM »

isnt it cactuar? instead of cactaur??? just asking, i may be wrong...

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1442 on: May 24, 2011, 06:20:51 AM »

Yes

JuanMKnight
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1443 on: May 24, 2011, 08:22:37 AM »

isnt it cactuar? instead of cactaur??? just asking, i may be wrong...

is cactuar
    C,mon cactuar you can win!
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:26:16 AM by JCMR-Brawler64 » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1444 on: May 24, 2011, 08:49:55 AM »

Yay I was credited for something XD
    lol

also only 39 downloads? *seethes in anger*
    cmon people D:

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1445 on: May 24, 2011, 03:24:11 PM »

I gotta say im left disappointed yet again on how many DLs Krystal got, especially since the only other fox hacks are minor vertexes or recolors. Mine is probably the first full vertex on fox. If not many of you want my work anymore, i will stop making work, simple as that.

@ Trolls

First of all vertexing isnt easy so you cant [censored] about ever little thing and expect it to be perfect, second of all life is more important then modding so i could care less if it is absolutely perfect, and last of all I highly doubt Krystal will be made again, it took this long for someone to make her and i only see someone reverting her if i revamp her at some point.

farewell.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #1446 on: May 24, 2011, 03:28:56 PM »

I gotta say im left disappointed yet again on how many DLs Krystal got, especially since the only other fox hacks are minor vertexes or recolors. Mine is probably the first full vertex on fox. If not many of you want my work anymore, i will stop making work, simple as that.

@ Trolls

First of all vertexing isnt easy so you cant female dog about ever little thing and expect it to be perfect, second of all life is more important then modding so i could care less if it is absolutely perfect, and last of all I highly doubt Krystal will be made again, it took this long for someone to make her and i only see someone reverting her if i revamp her at some point.

farewell.

Are you... leaving?!? Shocked

Or am I just over-exaggerating? Cause I'd hate to see you go... I really like your work.  Wink

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1447 on: May 24, 2011, 03:50:59 PM »

You're leaving?
    Great.  Now no one is gonna make any Guilty Gear hacks. not impressed

Seriously, don't piss off your fans by quitting.  Just because you didn't get the attention that you wanted, it doesn't mean that no one likes your stuff.  Just take what you learned from making Krystal and improve.  Quitting doesn't solve anything.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1448 on: May 24, 2011, 04:26:43 PM »

i didnt say i was quitting damn it. im just pissed off and dont feel like making work if its not going to get much appreciation and be worth while.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Victory Badguy
    Slightly Different
    Holy Kitten

Electrolytes!

• Awards Staff Helper KCMM Veteran Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1449 on: May 24, 2011, 04:39:32 PM »

i didnt say i was quitting damn it. im just pissed off and dont feel like making work if its not going to get much appreciation and be worth while.

My apologies.  The "farewell" at the end was confusing, though I'm glad to hear that you aren't quitting.

I'm also sorry to hear that people aren't appreciating your work.  I for one find your vertex hacks to be quite good, so I can't see why people wouldn't like them more.  I'm thoroughly enjoying your Krystal (even though I'm not a huge fan of her) and I love Tyranitar and Booster.

So, if you don't feel like people are appreciating you, don't blame me Laugh

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1450 on: May 24, 2011, 04:46:02 PM »

I'm glad you aren't "leaving" SS, we need someone to make the non famous mainstreem characters too XD Go ahead and take ur break, you've definately earned it.

I might have an ACTUAL Krystal psa(and not the lame ones I've already done) ready by the time you get back Cheesy

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1451 on: May 24, 2011, 04:46:33 PM »

They be hating on his epic vertex skills, i'm not a fan of Krystal but hell i'm getting this. His skills are far beyond my own and he'll only improve as he continues.

SS, great work on Krystal man. First guy to ever create fully working Krystal without nasty open spots and glitches, major kudo's there!

Also: NO to the question below your avatar Tongue

~Pride~
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 04:47:49 PM by Black Ace » Logged

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1452 on: May 24, 2011, 04:56:45 PM »

I'm quite confused too as to why she isn't getting a lot of downloads.  She's both a pretty popular character and the vertex is amazing.  Not to mention that the old one on Fox got quite a lot of downloads (and yours is VASTLY superiour) it doesn't really make sense at all.

Sometimes this community really confuses me Undecided People take character popularity over quality which IMO is totally stupid.  For PSAs it's kinda understandable but for vertexes it just isn't.  What you see is what you get, so the fact that people judge a vertex by the fact that they like the character rather than what they SEE IN FRONT OF THEM shows just how asinine some of the members are here (I blame Stalker Kittens really aka the people that just take and contribute nothing. No posts or hacks).

Now I may not seem like a guy who can relate to your situation, but honestly I can more than you may think.  The fact that my Burst Sonic PSA (a quick mod that took me less than a week) has more downloads than my V.Joe PSA (which I poured my heart and soul into and spent about 6 months making) shall forever irritate me.  But just remember that you have plenty of people that do support you and download your stuff Smiley

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1453 on: May 24, 2011, 05:06:50 PM »

I'm not really someone who posted on this topic, I even think it is the first time. I came here because I saw that you released a Krystal vertex, and what vertex it is... Honestly, I didn't expected someone to make a vertex so ressemblant to Krystal, it is very well done honestly. The only thing that makes me a little sad is that her knee can go through a part of her clothe, you know what I mean, of course I'm fully aware that you can't really do anything to solve this problem. Very good vertex honestly, even if it has a problem that you probably can't fix. Laugh I wonder if someone would do a Psa after seeing this vertex. I would be really happy! Laugh

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #1454 on: May 24, 2011, 05:17:49 PM »

I'm not really someone who posted on this topic, I even think it is the first time. I came here because I saw that you released a Krystal vertex, and what vertex it is... Honestly, I didn't expected someone to make a vertex so ressemblant to Krystal, it is very well done honestly. The only thing that makes me a little sad is that her knee can go through a part of her clothe, you know what I mean, of course I'm fully aware that you can't really do anything to solve this problem. Very good vertex honestly, even if it has a problem that you probably can't fix. Laugh I wonder if someone would do a Psa after seeing this vertex. I would be really happy! Laugh

*cough* *points to self* *cough* AWESOME 2.0!

This time I plan to make actual anims though, even for the a button attacks...it's gonna take a while lol

Pages:  1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 154
    Print
    Jump to: