- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Eh, if that were true, there wouldn't be so much Cloud and Shadow in the Vault. I think we just need more time. The communit has felt just a little inactive as of late.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 25, 2011, 06:43:59 AM@ Everyone

im kinda taking a break from vertexes for a few weeks, i recently picked up how to make stages thanks to forohfor's guide, i also picked up perfect csps and sound effects so im going to be doing that for a little bit.
Ah expanding your horizon ey? It's good to take a break from vertexing once in a while. If you don't it becomes a drag and annoying to do, same for PSAing, texturing, etc. Can't wait to see some other stuff from you :)

I'd love to collab with you some time, making a stage or 2 :) Would get me motivated to finish Twilight Battlefield V2 :P


Hey SS, I won't be starting it for a long while, but I'm thinking of doing a vertex on yoshi as my first real character vertex hack. I sent u a pm askin about something that'd give me a little bit of a head start. ^+^

May 28, 2011, 06:57:11 PM #1474 Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 06:58:14 PM by xxmasal22xx
Hey, SS cheer up. Its really not that much about DL's anyways. A true hacker does what he/she wants to do, and does hacks exactly for that reason. You didn't get many DL's? Big deal. The important thing is that you are satisfied with your own effort, and creativity.


BTW, im sorry to hear about the tornado crisis. I wish you and your people the best of luck.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on May 25, 2011, 07:02:38 AM
That's harsh! I hope your doing ok... (I know your alive and well... but that's about it.)

While that news may make some people a tad disappointed, I'm actually looking forward to seeing what kind of stage ideas you have. I wish you the best of luck in your future ventures!  ;)
This^
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

sorry ive been dead guys, hectic life is hectic and ive just got no motivation at the moment with vertexing.  :-\

I will try to get something done soon though.

In other news ive recently became a coder, ive made a glitch free ike over jigglypuff clone engine rel and using ssbbtailsfan's rel of meta knight over Olimar, ive made some codes to make him glitch free.

i could release those if anyone wants it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 31, 2011, 01:09:38 AM
sorry ive been dead guys, hectic life is hectic and ive just got no motivation at the moment with vertexing.  :-\

I will try to get something done soon though.

In other news ive recently became a coder, ive made a glitch free ike over jigglypuff clone engine rel and using ssbbtailsfan's rel of meta knight over Olimar, ive made some codes to make him glitch free.

i could release those if anyone wants it.
Why don't you just to get you back into vertexing do a filler hack that is simple to do...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey SS
Could you like, make a generic Link.rel to work with the clone engine?
I know u can make stuff on link work with toon link, but still....

As soon as I get finished with the beta for kakashi I will start on the vertex for Captain Basilisx and the psa for Krystal :)

Quote from: Sorceress on May 31, 2011, 01:11:39 AM
Why don't you just to get you back into vertexing do a filler hack that is simple to do...

i will probably do that. good idea.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 31, 2011, 01:33:14 AM
Hey SS
Could you like, make a generic Link.rel to work with the clone engine?
I know u can make stuff on link work with toon link, but still....

As soon as I get finished with the beta for kakashi I will start on the vertex for Captain Basilisx and the psa for Krystal :)

no im not good yet im just starting, i was only able to modify the generic ike rel to go over jiggs and write fix codes for it, to make it work perfectly. i dont think link can be cloned at the moment, Dantarion will change that soon though.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


(sorry for double postage)

new poll, this one is important. so be :srs:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 31, 2011, 01:37:17 AM
i will probably do that. good idea.
Oh i got one for you, want to hear it though PM?....
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on May 31, 2011, 05:27:55 AM
Oh i got one for you, want to hear it though PM....

sure i got nothing better to do atm.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


sephiroth is epic as f*ck, just like u!!!