- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on July 15, 2011, 12:08:47 AM
Happy Birthday ShadowSnake!! I wish to you the best. ;)
This.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Happy Birthday!


Check out my model import thread here
Want a sig? Well, click here!

Oh [censored] wifey! It's your birthday?

Happy Birthday!

*buys you all the weed you want, and rolls it up in blunts for you*

Have a good one my man, see you when you get back to get back to work. Dabudorf time son.



Quote from: Nanobuds on July 19, 2011, 03:43:57 PMwhat happened to this? :P

im having troubles with my new sd card, i wont be able to release anything till its fixed.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


sd is fixed, time to get back to work.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



u should edit them OP title... been a long week btw xDDD

Hey SS, how's progress going?
And also, VERY late happy b-day. Wasn't here at the time xD


Quote from: the joker on July 20, 2011, 06:22:12 PM
u should edit them OP title... been a long week btw xDDD

^ This! lol
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


So how is that awesome Charmander coming along?  ;D


He's been back for awhile >.>

Don't worry guys he showed me some previews and SS has some cool stuff coming up the pipeline.
Just be patient I don't think he's posted here in awhile since he's been busy making a new hacking blog (Hell he's not even on skype very much >.>)
But I assure you he's still working on things.

Topic: - ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *will be gone for a month*