- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: Gotenks on July 31, 2011, 05:26:27 PM
or just 7 ppl who hate DBZ cuz of Annoying fanboys and they sure never have watched it so
these are the reason for vote on option nr 2.
Lies. I watched it and I still don't like it. )L:

August 01, 2011, 06:51:16 AM #1741 Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 06:52:35 AM by CeeNL
Quote from: Gotenks on July 31, 2011, 05:36:16 PM
it not just dabura it just ppl who voted i hate DBZ and dont really care shadowsnake is hard working on a DBZ hack

a DBZ vertex is same as all other vertexs
one person that working hard to get that vertex as good as possible

well I just voted that cause there was no charmander option :P  It's not that I don't think Dabura is awesome

and thanks Nanobuds, I'm dumb and didn't notice that option under the teasers section.  can't wait :D

Dabura is getting good progress, i might finish the model today or tomorrow.

ItalianStallion will be texturing him.

Expect a teaser to be up when then model is finished. (Daburadorf ftw)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 01, 2011, 11:44:01 PM
Dabura is getting good progress, i might finish the model today or tomorrow.

ItalianStallion will be texturing him.

Expect a teaser to be up when then model is finished. (Daburadorf ftw)
Yay Daburadorf :D There should be Daburadorf in Dabura clothes with Ganon's face and Dabura in Ganon's lol

is he getting his sword too?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

SS!

DO A PROPER DMG! ON FEMALE LINK!

*Has FANRAGE!*

:rage:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DMG. Velia on August 02, 2011, 12:08:44 AM
SS!

DO A PROPER DMG! ON FEMALE LINK!

*Has FANRAGE!*

:rage:

Why the hell do you think everyone will do your requests? especially with that kind of attitude >.>
seriously there is a request board for a reason.

Besides SS does not take requests.

August 02, 2011, 03:07:37 AM #1747 Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 03:14:30 AM by E-102 Velen
Quote from: Ninka on August 02, 2011, 12:17:54 AM
Why the hell do you think everyone will do your requests? especially with that kind of attitude >.>
seriously there is a request board for a reason.

Besides SS does not take requests.

It's supposed to be more of a suggestion than a request >_>

You know Ninka, you've become more of an ass since you first came here.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Idk, looks more like a demand than anything else. If it was a suggestion he sure went about it the wrong way.

Quote from: Velen on August 02, 2011, 12:08:44 AM
SS!

DO A PROPER DMG! ON FEMALE LINK!

*Has FANRAGE!*

:rage:

Here's an idea, get permission to use FL as a base and make it urself >_> duh...
Only reason I don't make my own vertexes is cause I'm not that tedious about it and they'd all look like crap...

:srs:

lets not start a flame war in my thread ok? just drop it.

Anyways heres that Daburadorf preview i promised.



model is 90%-95% finished, none is exported, but ganon is easy to export so i wont have any problems. I will try to export it tonight, then Stallion will texture it. while hes doing that i will revamp something easy and quick.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 02, 2011, 10:59:46 PM
Here's an idea, get permission to use FL as a base and make it urself >_> duh...
Only reason I don't make my own vertexes is cause I'm not that tedious about it and they'd all look like crap...

Here's a problem: as tedious as I am about details, I have no vertexing skill.

I've tried. I suck at it. Your argument is invalid.

Also, awesome job on Dabura, SS!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Wow, that looks really good. You said you were 90-95% done, so I'm not sure if you're planning these tweaks but I'd thought I'd point 'em out. Real minor stuff really.

I think the sides of his waist should be flattened out some just so it comes across as a more believable belt once it's textured. The top of his waist should be brought in some so the bagginess of his pants comes across better. And just some some minor tweaks to the arms to add some muscle definition and bringing up the poofs of his arms a bit.




But really, it's pretty much perfect as is.




Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 03, 2011, 12:14:48 AM
:srs:

lets not start a flame war in my thread ok? just drop it.

Anyways heres that Daburadorf preview i promised.



model is 90%-95% finished, none is exported, but ganon is easy to export so i wont have any problems. I will try to export it tonight, then Stallion will texture it. while hes doing that i will revamp something easy and quick.
*Looks at Dabura preview*  :>.>: Yep that's him alright >D

Dabura's gonna be epicly sweet when finished :af:

can't wait to see the texture applied to him

@ Velen

Thanks Velen. :P

@ SP

Thanks, and i too cant wait for the texture. I will be interesting to see what it will turn out like.  :>.>:

Quote from: Beyond v3 on August 03, 2011, 12:32:30 AM
Wow, that looks really good. You said you were 90-95% done, so I'm not sure if you're planning these tweaks but I'd thought I'd point 'em out. Real minor stuff really.

I think the sides of his waist should be flattened out some just so it comes across as a more believable belt once it's textured. The top of his waist should be brought in some so the bagginess of his pants comes across better. And just some some minor tweaks to the arms to add some muscle definition and bringing up the poofs of his arms a bit.




But really, it's pretty much perfect as is.





Wow thanks for the advice Beyond, i was planning to fix part of the cape top only so i would of missed those if it wasn't for you. I didn't have a model rip to make this so that's why the proportions were a little off.

One more thing, i think you of all people would know, If i vertex the cape to make it a little bit bigger, do you think it will jack up in animations?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.