- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
I'm going to reserve any criticisms I have for later.

Right now I am looking on in glee at Dabura being in Brawl.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on August 16, 2011, 04:44:22 AM
Dabura may not be one of my absolute favorite DBZ characters... (He's probably in my top 10 tho.)

But now after seeing the epic work you've both put into getting him into Brawl, I'd say you captured his likeness 100%!

Awesome job with the vertex SS and thanks for the smexy texture you gave him I.S.!


Thanks man!

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 03:55:30 AM
awesome :D

Now go make a PSA >:D

Quote from: Velen on August 16, 2011, 04:49:10 AM
I'm going to reserve any haterisms I have for later.

Fixed.



I'm just playing, best friend.

the body texture looks really good ^^

ima download it just to take a look at his textures (i haz no brawl anymore)

And thus you guys have made the joint best DBZ vertex out there (joint with Beyond's Kid Buu).  Absolutely fantastic work!

I'm impressed on how accurate it looks. Great work, SS and Italian!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: sp147 on August 16, 2011, 01:45:31 AM
Sweet!! *downloads and plays*

Nice model, Shad and Epic texture Stallion ;D

Y'all 2 make a good collab, as previously seen with Booster and Tyranitar

Thx :happy:

KTH made Booster's texture, Stallion took pics and tested him.

Anyways heck yeah Tyranitar and Dabura both came out good. :) This is definitely not our last collab.

Quote from: Dimes on August 16, 2011, 02:43:50 AM
Sweet a great hack and a great CSP to go with it. Nice work on the texture ItalianStallion. I love your hacks ShadowSnake, and with this one I've filled every Ganondorf slot with an epic vertex. Really nice work guys.

Glad you like it man. ;)

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 16, 2011, 03:03:20 AM
So SS, I think we are about due for a sexy callob as well :P



heck yeah, leon s kennedy v2 . :P lets do this after another hack or 2.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 16, 2011, 03:55:30 AM
awesome :D

Thank you kc-mm's #1 DBZ fan.

Quote from: Velen on August 16, 2011, 04:49:10 AM
I'm going to reserve any criticisms I have for later.

Right now I am looking on in glee at Dabura being in Brawl.

thanks velen.

Quote from: jokekid on August 16, 2011, 01:11:28 PM
the body texture looks really good ^^

ima download it just to take a look at his textures (i haz no brawl anymore)

you dont have brawl anymore?! :patrick:

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 16, 2011, 01:17:12 PM
And thus you guys have made the joint best DBZ vertex out there (joint with Beyond's Kid Buu).  Absolutely fantastic work!

Glad you like it SDoom.  :kdance:

Quote from: br3compactor on August 16, 2011, 02:15:20 PM
I'm impressed on how accurate it looks. Great work, SS and Italian!
Quote from: br3compactor on August 16, 2011, 02:15:20 PM
I'm impressed on how accurate it looks. Great work, SS and Italian!

Thanks br3!

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on August 16, 2011, 04:44:22 AM
Dabura may not be one of my absolute favorite DBZ characters... (He's probably in my top 10 tho.)

But now after seeing the epic work you've both put into getting him into Brawl, I'd say you captured his likeness 100%!

Awesome job with the vertex SS and thanks for the smexy texture you gave him I.S.!


Thanks LSM :) i wouldnt say 100% completely, but considering we didnt have a texture or vertex rip i think we did rather well.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 16, 2011, 02:28:57 PM
so whats next ShadowSnake?

A mario character, since i started school i need something quick and easy to start with.

New poll, vote away!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Dabura is looking awesome, no...he's perfect! Nice job as always ShadowSnake and ItalianStallion.  ;D

voted Toad
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I like that Luma idea, but I really want to see either Birdo or Boshi revamped someday so my vote went to Boshi. :P

Hey SS, I has a suggestion, I know you said you wanted to do a mario character but....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx02e4FRCI8

Seriously, why has nobody made him yet? O_o;

At least now we have a reason.

Me, DarkshadeX and Nekubrawler are making Mecha Sonic over wolf.
Aniverge has finished a fire sonic psa and is starting a Captain Basilisx psa on yoshi
Shadow The hedgehog is ported over to DK with a psa.
We have a SMBZ mario PSA
And a Raccoon Luigi PSA.
Finally, there's also a Metal Mario Vertex

So I say again..

THIS GUY REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE!~

Pluss, he would be mega easy and quick since you could use the Dry bones over yoshi as a base ^+^

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 16, 2011, 05:32:56 AMNow go make a PSA >:D
lol :D dabura will not be a good PSA make other players to stone is impossible :(
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 17, 2011, 02:00:38 AMHey SS, I has a suggestion, I know you said you wanted to do a mario character but.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx02e4FRCI8 Seriously, why has nobody made him yet? O_o; At least now we have a reason. Me, DarkshadeX and Nekubrawler are making Mecha Sonic over wolf. Aniverge has finished a fire sonic psa and is starting a Captain Basilisx psa on yoshi Shadow The hedgehog is ported over to DK with a psa. We have a SMBZ mario PSA And a Raccoon Luigi PSA. Finally, there's also a Metal Mario Vertex So I say again.. THIS GUY REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE!~ Pluss, he would be mega easy and quick since you could use the Dry bones over yoshi as a base ^+^
i wish metal sonic was not over Wolfegeta :( beside Captain Basilisx  is a fanmade char. i think ShadowSnake will only do real char. and you also forgetting Shadow over Fox(as soon done :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

We all know that SS should disregard every character in the poll and go with this one <.<
the mario equivalent of sephiroth right there >.>


Ninka, he said he wanted to do something easy and simple, lol.

Culex is the [censored] though!

Culex is a freaking beast, i redid his battles countless tims. Purely to have the challenge and the perfect enemy. He was beast, nuf said.