- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 05, 2011, 05:42:08 PM
Didn't he say it was gonna be over Bowser? <

O....rite xD
He'd still be an epic psa though, although animating him would be difficult :l

very close pool 12 13 13 lol guess people want all of them xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I would love to see Kratos and Charmander, but all of my slots are taken up for both :-\

Though, I still got 1 slot left in Lucario for Chaos, so I'm hoping he wins :D

But I'm sure I'll end up finding room for Kratos and Charmander anyways since the they're from a few of my favorite game/anime series

Me want to see Charmander, NOW!!!!
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

KRATOS! We already have a Richter PSA, all we need to do is change Shining bind to Judgement for his final smash and poof!

Also SS, gonna shoot you a pm real quick, I know it's a stupid thing to ask, but it's a quick an easy thing :l

Come on Kratos!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 07, 2011, 12:53:33 AM
Come on Kratos!
:>.>: :>.>: :>.>:
Charmander
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on September 07, 2011, 12:55:27 AM
:>.>: :>.>: :>.>:
Charmander
:>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm:
KRATOS

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 07, 2011, 01:28:03 AM
:>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm: :>.>palm:
KRATOS
*insert pointless emote spam here*
Stop spamming the thread with emotes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Dang... there's almost a 3 way tie! :o

While I'd love to see Charmander in Brawl... I'll be perfectly fine having Kratos or Chaos 0 first.

I have a friend who'd probably play Brawl again with me if Kratos was there and Charmander would just be plain awesome since he's the only one without a full hacked evolution line.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 07, 2011, 02:21:01 AM
close poll... O_o
who won? i see 20 21 21 lol who is first kratos or charmander? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Charmander. Also wut the poll is locked? I just voted :p

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 07, 2011, 07:26:45 AM
Dang... there's almost a 3 way tie! :o

While I'd love to see Charmander in Brawl... I'll be perfectly fine having Kratos or Chaos 0 first.

I have a friend who'd probably play Brawl again with me if Kratos was there and Charmander would just be plain awesome since he's the only one without a full hacked evolution line.


^ This, from the last preview charmander looked pretty much done from what I could tell.
Pluss I'm tired of pple makin a big deal about Richter when Kratos is a thousand times more badass =3 especially cause he's the main characters father in one of the games :P