- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
the face might need some touch-ups, at least from the angle, it looks like his face is kinda squeezed... (charmander)

it may be because of how [censored]ty 3ds max can be with shading... xD

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on September 10, 2011, 07:59:50 AM
Quoted for truth... To me, it looks kinda like Kid Buu fused with Android 18 or something. lol

I honestly think the antenna thing should be on the bottom of the front 'hair' than on top of the head :P you know the little bulb at the ind :P

it looks better than Cell did when he absorbed krillin in the nightmare he has XD
"I guess ten days is just too long to wait" lol

Looks Good as always SS ;D



[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on September 13, 2011, 04:42:05 PM
Looks Good as always SS ;D




now that you compare the two i can see the texture is wrong the yellow on the belly should go until his neck and he needs to put the yellow under the tail too xD but i think thats easy to texture :P dont forget to paint his nails too xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Whoa, that charmander lokks creepy. 0-O
I would actually get that charmander in the preview now if you just released it.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on September 13, 2011, 05:16:36 PM
now that you compare the two i can see the texture is wrong the yellow on the belly should go until his neck and he needs to put the yellow under the tail too xD but i think thats easy to texture :P dont forget to paint his nails too xD
I don't think he changed the texture yet.

When is the big green [censored]ing dinasour coming out?? *DBZ abridged ftw* <3

is ryu still a possible vertex to be made?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Y'know, with all this DBZ hype going on around here recently, I'm really surprised that nobody has tried making a decent Piccolo before...
Anyway, definately going to get this once it is done. Though, I'll have to get rid of one of the Ganondorf slots I'm currently using...

Quote from: Calamitas on September 17, 2011, 07:33:41 PMY'know, with all this DBZ hype going on around here recently, I'm really surprised that nobody has tried making a decent Piccolo before... Anyway, definately going to get this once it is done. Though, I'll have to get rid of one of the Ganondorf slots I'm currently using...

Thanks Cal, hopefully i can finish piccolo. i havent been able to talk to stallion in awhile about progress.

Quote from: AniMaInE on September 17, 2011, 03:36:18 PMis ryu still a possible vertex to be made?

yes, idk when i will get to him though.

@ Everyone

hey long time no see, ive been busy with my job and finishing up school. i havent got much done but heres where im at...

Chaos Zero = 50%
Charmander = 90%
Kratos = 70%
Piccolo = 80%

i could probably finish them all today, but im such a damn perfectionist now... to be honest i think i might done with brawl modding soon.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 19, 2011, 01:57:23 AM
to be honest i think i might done with brawl modding soon.

Srsly?!? Ah well, I understand and respect that statement. As long as your final decision on this matter makes you happy, Then I'll be happy for ya too since you made us some pretty cool hacks and stuff already as it is.

Of course you haven't left yet though so I'm just summing how I'd feel if you really DID go.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 19, 2011, 01:57:23 AM

@ Everyone

hey long time no see, ive been busy with my job and finishing up school. i havent got much done but heres where im at...

Chaos Zero = 50%
Charmander = 90%
Kratos = 70%
Piccolo = 80%

i could probably finish them all today, but im such a damn perfectionist now... to be honest i think i might done with brawl modding soon.
Long time no see ShadowSnake, those are awesome news, I'm interested in all those hacks. Take your time...you can't rush perfection right? xD
Also done with brawl modding soon...? Well no matter what happens know that you're one of my favorite vertexers! ;)

dont worry guys im not leaving yet, if i do.  :P its about 50% chance i will leave next month 50% chance i will stay.

I guess the best thing to do is to work on one project at a time. i havent released anything because ive been slightly working on like 6 projects. Which is always a big mess.

i work tomorrow and tuesday, but i want to finish something between those 2 days... any ideas ON MY TO DO LIST that i could make in about 4 hours? after that Piccolo or Charmander will finally be finished.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Hmm...
According to your percentages, I say work on Piccolo more.
(Unless ItalianStallion is working on the texture and that's all it needs)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Seeing either Charmander or Piccolo finished would rock so hard... Kratos would be pretty sweet to though.

But my vote's going to have to go to Charmander. (Unless Piccolo's texture is finished.)