- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
I would really love to see Charmander and Piccolo done, that would be epic ;D
                                                                ^Yoshi*dbz abridged joke*



work on piccolo..i think brawl vault can wait for another pokemon hack
*we have waaaayyy to many*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on September 19, 2011, 11:12:41 PM
work on piccolo..i think brawl vault can wait for another pokemon hack
*we have waaaayyy to many*
I said that a little bit earlier in this thread, but that's was before Piccolo.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 19, 2011, 11:18:04 PMI said that a little bit earlier in this thread, but that's was before Piccolo.

o i didnt see it but there really is to many pokemon
and i hope this dosent count as spam because you were in that debate about neku...but mine is i say about 30% done because the hair is going to be most of the v3 becauase its getting remade completly along with the texture
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

ahem... im nearly done with 3 vertextures. something will be released this weekend.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



three vertexes to be released sweet i bet picolo and charmander are two of them since they were the ones who had more progress made but i dont know who is the third one guess we will have to wait xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMG, I just had an epic idea for a brawl machinima XD

*waits for picclo to come out*

and no dumb[censored]s, it's not smbz related lol something much more hilarious lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 23, 2011, 12:53:43 PMOMG, I just had an epic idea for a brawl machinima XD *waits for picclo to come out* and no dumb[censored]s, it's not smbz related lol something much more hilarious lol
i think i got a idea what it is:
look at my avvy :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 23, 2011, 02:29:40 PM
i think i got a idea what it is:
look at my avvy :D

lol yup xD but it's funnier than the avy dood, way funnier XD

Alright i will reveal 1 of the "3 vertexes approaching releasage"

Chaos Zero: (Still needs a lot of work)



Could probably finish him in an hour or so, exporting could take a millenium though.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 24, 2011, 05:17:49 AM
Alright i will reveal 1 of the "3 vertexes approaching releasage"

Chaos Zero: (Still needs a lot of work)




Could probably finish him in an hour or so, exporting could take a millenium though.
chaos is looking epic ShadowSnake :)
 
             

Quote from: ShadowSnake on September 24, 2011, 05:17:49 AM
Alright i will reveal 1 of the "3 vertexes approaching releasage"

Chaos Zero: (Still needs a lot of work)



Could probably finish him in an hour or so, exporting could take a millenium though.
Ohhh, man ;D I remember the preview you had from waayy back, I have a feeling this is gonna be a whole lot better just saiyan

I hope it exports okay though