- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 06, 2011, 08:14:03 PM
I discovered a quicker and easier method to patching, its going to make this go 10 times faster.

could be done tomorrow, and i mean it.

tell us all, NOW!!!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 06, 2011, 08:14:03 PM
I discovered a quicker and easier method to patching, its going to make this go 10 times faster.

could be done tomorrow, and i mean it.
I want to know! I've been wondering recently if I'm doing it right which is preventing me from double patching all my hacks. I feel if I do it wrong that'd waste my time and I don't want that. Please make a tutorial!

Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 06, 2011, 08:14:03 PM
I discovered a quicker and easier method to patching, its going to make this go 10 times faster.

could be done tomorrow, and i mean it.
SHOW US THIS BLACK MAGIC OF WHICH YOU SPEAK OR YOU WILL BE BURNED AT FINAL DESTINATION.


look into the crystal ball bellow if you want to know your fate if you do not tell.  >D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

remember it well.

ive always wanted Chaos Zero in brawl. im so excited for this :P

can i has dibs for recolors plz?

could i port chaos zero to a diff character so he could get his own PSA?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mr. Fast Patcher, have you seen Pik's new hack? Well, we can scratch her off our list, since he's making her pretty much perfect.

Also, good luck with that method you're trying to do. I've heard how much of a [censored] it is to export Lucario, but I have faith in you my man. Chaos Zero needs to be released, and you can do it this time around. ;)


Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 07, 2011, 01:41:26 AMlook into the crystal ball bellow if you want to know your fate if you do not tell.  >D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
remember it well.

i dont think anyone could burn vegito at the stake, hes stronger than anyone. O_o

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 07, 2011, 01:56:19 AMive always wanted Chaos Zero in brawl. im so excited for this :P can i has dibs for recolors plz?

you bet man. :P just collab me

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 07, 2011, 10:32:48 AMcould i port chaos zero to a diff character so he could get his own PSA?

yep, just collab me for the vertexture. :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 07, 2011, 06:30:32 PMMr. Fast Patcher, have you seen Pik's new hack? Well, we can scratch her off our list, since he's making her pretty much perfect. Also, good luck with that method you're trying to do. I've heard how much of a [censored] it is to export Lucario, but I have faith in you my man. Chaos Zero needs to be released, and you can do it this time around. ;)

Yeah, pik's paula looks amazing. After chaos zero is done we should finally give everyone what they want. Piccolo! :af:

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 08, 2011, 04:04:13 AMhows exporting goin?

Better, everything has been exported, but i need to make tweaks to the head and  body.

Then i have to do bone edits, texture, nulled normals. He could be out today. Hopefully i have time after i get off of work.

I will probably reveal my faster patching trick after i test it out a few more times. some cases it doesnt help and some cases it does.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


You better give us piccolo!!!  :rage: lol jp but i hope chaos is released today
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

piccollo is gonna be awesome... so. much. DBZ!!!! im getting CRAAZYYY!!!!!! (in the good way)

Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 08, 2011, 04:10:46 PM

yep, just collab me for the vertexture. :P

sweet. any person who want me to port him over? or do you just want me to think of a person?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 08, 2011, 08:19:22 PM
sweet. any person who want me to port him over? or do you just want me to think of a person?
sure how about Ike or R.O.B I don't like them

I want mah Super Saiyan Twinkie!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]