- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
Now THAT'S a quality Birdo.
Nice job ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



She It looks amazing! once again, good work ShadowSnake ;D

That's a HUGE improvement over V2... This was well worth the wait and since Yoshi's my main, Birdo's gonna get TONS of play time outta me I'm sure.

Again, well done SS!

awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

looks really nice ^^

great imporvement, seriosuly, and texture by scratch? nice

Birdo looks amazing bro. Now I'm more than please with how it looks. Amazing job, ShadowSnake!

Also, for that to be a texture from scratch, is a great improvement, sir!

were is chaos zero? you said you would release him instead you work on birdo and release her/him/it can I expect ANY consistency with your work?

Birdo looks nice though

Not that you need any more things on your to-do list. But Once I get my computer back I will be able to get you the models for these characters.

Anko Mitarashi: Anyone BUT ZSS, I want to be able to psa her =-=
Rock Lee: Probably lucario would work but Link or pit as well
Tsunade: Again, NOT on ZSS, there's already a glitchy import on her, but a vertex would be epic.

I CAN get you the model rips for these characters, and any one else in Clash of Ninja 3 you may want to do in the future.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 17, 2011, 05:15:43 PMNot that you need any more things on your to-do list. But Once I get my computer back I will be able to get you the models for these characters. Anko Mitarashi: Anyone BUT ZSS, I want to be able to psa her =-= Rock Lee: Probably lucario would work but Link or pit as well Tsunade: Again, NOT on ZSS, there's already a glitchy import on her, but a vertex would be epic. I CAN get you the model rips for these characters, and any one else in Clash of Ninja 3 you may want to do in the future.
Rock Lee is best over Marth i dont think Pit/Lucario/Link is good for it if not Rock lee can be over Scott :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

*looks at poll*
DAMN straight i want him you said it would be last week!.....
OK I respect that things can happen patching troubles and whatnot but WHY is your work so inconsistent?

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 17, 2011, 08:00:25 PM
*looks at poll*
DAMN straight i want him you said it would be last week!.....
OK I respect that things can happen patching troubles and whatnot but WHY is your work so inconsistent?
stop ur whining dammit :srs: its his choice on what and when he makes something. maybe he just wanted to take a small break from Chaos Zero after working on him for a month.

anyways, i voted Chaos. youve came so far on him, he'll be the best lucario vertexes to exist

For those wondering how Chaos is doing, SS told me there is only one more polygon for him to export then I think he just has to finish the texture and he will be released.

You're awesome ShadowSnake, Birdo is amazing! This is going to my SD right now. ;)

Birdo's looking Amazing per usual SS. :D

As for Chaos 0, cant wait to see him finished. It would be awesome if we could apply transparent textures to a normal model for him. >_>