- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P
October 20, 2011, 07:41:06 PM #2250 Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 06:38:17 AM by Drillin Pervy
Wow Chaos looks amazing o-o I had been waiting for something like this since the time someone had made him on olimar :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I already told you my thoughts on LST forums.

Also!

inb4Nanobuds.

I'm gonna be bluntly honest. I think it would've been more awesome than it already is with an emerald texture.

Why?

Awesome water-like look without the complications of stretching.

Anyhow, it's still awesome. =D

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Holy crap.
Even though it has no emerald texture, it looks awesome!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I found out the problem the MDL0 file he was using had no emerald layer therefore even if it did have the textures in the pac/pcs it would not show because the model does not use that texture layer

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 20, 2011, 08:11:40 PM
I already told you my thoughts on LST forums.

Also!

inb4Nanobuds.
;o

lovin chaos. too bad the emerald texture didnt work though :-\
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 20, 2011, 09:47:36 PM
I found out the problem the MDL0 file he was using had no emerald layer therefore even if it did have the textures in the pac/pcs it would not show because the model does not use that texture layer
maybe hex (correct term?)  all the polygons onto a model that has an emerald layer

SS, Chaos 0 is perfect, awesome work on him. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


October 20, 2011, 11:11:00 PM #2258 Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 11:35:13 PM by Titanoverlord
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 20, 2011, 09:58:28 PM
;o

lovin chaos. too bad the emerald texture didnt work though :-\maybe hex (correct term?)  all the polygons onto a model that has an emerald layer
My thoughts exactly
EDIT: im working on it right now


just finished playing with him... most favorite vertex ever! and he fits the Buu PSA very will.

again, thanks ShadowSnake for finishing him. i know he was difficult, but the wait was sure worth it :af:

I am doing the hexwork right now
hopefully I will get this done before the apocalypse next year(he is going to take awhile lucario has has ALOT of pollygons to hex)

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 20, 2011, 11:43:04 PM
I am doing the hexwork right now
hopefully I will get this done before the apocalypse next year(he is going to take awhile lucario has has ALOT of pollygons to hex)

make sure you get permission from ShadowSnake... he may not want u to upload it. maybe send him the files, and he updates the hack and collabs you?

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 20, 2011, 11:48:46 PM
make sure you get permission from ShadowSnake... he may not want u to upload it. maybe send him the files, and he updates the hack and collabs you?
done the hexing game tested and sent to Shadowsnake to finish up and post
He will hve to texture it though since i just fixed the emerald problem

Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 20, 2011, 07:41:06 PM
Wow Chaos looks amazing o-o I had been waiting for something like this since the time someone had made him on  :af:

Thanks Drillin Pervy :af:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 20, 2011, 08:11:40 PM
I already told you my thoughts on LST forums.

Also!

inb4Nanobuds.

lol, just read it on LST.

Quote from: Velen on October 20, 2011, 09:20:19 PM
I'm gonna be bluntly honest. I think it would've been more awesome than it already is with an emerald texture.

Why?

Awesome water-like look without the complications of stretching.

Anyhow, it's still awesome. =D

Emerald texture problem is fixed thanks too Titanoverlord.

I will update the package tomorrow, so you can choose to use an emerald texture or not.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 20, 2011, 09:29:24 PM
Holy crap.
Even though it has no emerald texture, it looks awesome!

Thank you Nintega err.. Segtendo.

Quote from: Sorceress on October 20, 2011, 10:09:29 PM
SS, Chaos 0 is perfect, awesome work on him. :3

Thanks sorceress :af2:

Quote from: KTH on October 20, 2011, 11:30:52 PM
Chaos 0 is perfect.

Not exactly perfect, not even beyond's work is but its pretty accurate i guess. :P

Lucario is a pain to patch...  :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 20, 2011, 11:37:14 PM
just finished playing with him... most favorite vertex ever! and he fits the Buu PSA very will.

again, thanks ShadowSnake for finishing him. i know he was difficult, but the wait was sure worth it :af:

He was by far one of the most difficult, but well worth it. Glad he met your expectations

Nice recolor btw.  :kdance:

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 21, 2011, 05:09:27 AM
done the hexing game tested and sent to Shadowsnake to finish up and post
He will hve to texture it though since i just fixed the emerald problem

Thanks for the fix, i will update the package on the vault tomorrow.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.