- ShadowSnake's Brawl Mods - *Chaos Zero RELEASED, new poll*

Started by ShadowSnake, December 18, 2010, 01:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Next?

Start something new! :af: (collab)
Finish Piccolo! :af2:
Plz dont cancel Charmander. :oshi:
work on Kratos, the god of war! :P

Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 20, 2011, 07:41:06 PM
Wow Chaos looks amazing o-o I had been waiting for something like this since the time someone had made him on :af:
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 21, 2011, 06:28:30 AM
Thanks Drillin Pervy :af:
Ah crap forgot to finsih the sentence :srs:
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 20, 2011, 07:41:06 PM
Wow Chaos looks amazing o-o I had been waiting for something like this since the time someone had made him on olimar :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Awesome job, captain Shadow.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Emerald texture works/doesnt work, it goes over the eyes so idk if anyone wants it. :(



@ TitanOverlord

because of the result i wont be adding it to the pack. feel free to upload it if you still want to use it, just collab me.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


October 22, 2011, 02:08:03 AM #2269 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 02:15:47 AM by Titanoverlord
Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 22, 2011, 01:52:37 AM
Emerald texture works/doesnt work, it goes over the eyes so idk if anyone wants it. :(



@ TitanOverlord


because of the result i wont be adding it to the pack. feel free to upload it if you still want to use it, just collab me.

you have to put the eye texture in LucarioEyeYellow emerald textures have it enabled all the time or something along those lines long story short emerald textures work differently so you have to play around with it

getting closer but its not perfect, you want me to upload it as is?

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


hold on i think i found the problem just give me a few secs

All I'll ask right here and now o-o May I have the permission to port that model and release it, and possibly make a PSA for it :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 22, 2011, 02:37:38 AM
All I'll ask right here and now o-o May I have the permission to port that model and release it, and possibly make a PSA for it :af:
If you use the emerald version you are going to have to give me credit as well.
IT WAS A PAIN TO HEX

October 22, 2011, 02:50:08 AM #2274 Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 02:57:51 AM by Drillin Pervy
Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 22, 2011, 02:46:40 AM
If you use the emerald version you are going to have to give me credit as well.
IT WAS A PAIN TO HEX

Yeah of coarse
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 22, 2011, 02:37:38 AMAll I'll ask right here and now o-o May I have the permission to port that model and release it, and possibly make a PSA for it :af:

as long as im collabed, then any of my work is free to edit. :P

Quote from: Titanoverlord on October 22, 2011, 02:29:35 AMhold on i think i found the problem just give me a few secs

Tried it, it came out the same as last time. :(



dont get me wrong the emerald texture is good, just not as good as planned.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 22, 2011, 02:57:26 AM
as long as im collabed, then any of my work is free to edit. :P

Tried it, it came out the same as last time. :(


make sure you use the eye high texture in there, on my end it worked

dont get me wrong the emerald texture is good, just not as good as planned.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 22, 2011, 02:57:26 AM
as long as im collabed, then any of my work is free to edit. :P

Tried it, it came out the same as last time. :(



dont get me wrong the emerald texture is good, just not as good as planned.

Green eyes and it's 100% Perfect srs: Dam emerald texture :oshi: Though I have an emerald texture of lacario and the eyes are unaffected o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

To be honest, the original entry you did looks much better than with an emerald texture. Specially the eyes.

Also, MSN sir.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 22, 2011, 03:19:03 AM
To be honest, the original entry you did looks much better than with an emerald texture. Specially the eyes.

^this...

While I DO like this texture, The one you made yourself without emerald textures looks quite crisp and vivid. That reminds me... I forgot to download Chaos 0! Time to fix that.