Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Animation Glitch With Model Swap!  (Read 994 times)
ShadowSnake
Venomous Hacker
Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: December 21, 2010, 01:03:21 PM »

So i made Arbiter from Halo 3 out of Charizard and wanted to port him to ganondorf one slot, tail and wings i removed with bone edits and he plays fine except...

his animations take him into the ground and seem to repeat back to original position! if someone helps me fix this i will make any vertex hack you want! (reasonable though)

PLZ help!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 02:06:08 PM »

since i'm sure you want it to be a one slot swap, you'll want to rename Charizard's XRotN bone to TransN, and rename his TransN to something else.  that will fix the running in place problem.  as for the sinking in the ground, the only way i'm sure to fix it is by raising the XRotN/YRotN bone during all his animations.  you could probably try raising the YRotN bone in the t-pose and seeing if that affects anything.  but if that doesn't work, you'd probably have to make a FitGanonMotionEtc.pac that has the YRotN of the Charizard model raised to make it work right.  of course if you did it that way, you'd need to rename the YRotN to something else and then move it in the animations, that way it wouldn't mess with the other Ganondorf costumes.

if you have other questions, i'll try to answer them.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: