ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Keeeeeep up the good work. Looks like a big step up from the previous version so far.


New previews time!

As you are about to see, its not flat anymore. It has a sexy pit, for sexy spike kills:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 19, 2012, 07:59:31 AM
@Drage: You already know! Actually, you did the video for the first version of this stage. I even remember the music you used, and also remember you playing as Captain Falcon. Its only right if you do the new video for this new version.

Haha, man that was so long ago. I'm surprised you still remember all of that.

Those ruins work really with the overall design of the stage. With all those improvements you made, I need to do a kickass showcase to do it justice =O

Have a video preview:

Hidden Oasis Work in Progress Showcase
Note: Though more progress has been done, still have some things left to do to the stage. Just so you guys could see a video, rather than just some pics this time around.


Wow. Looking amazing :srs:
And Dark Pit's theme fits so well with the stage.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm so torn on who to vote for for Best Stage Maker D:
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 18, 2012, 04:18:15 AM
that looks awesome so far!

Quote from: Segtendo on December 18, 2012, 04:21:56 AM
Wow. Looking amazing :srs:

Thanks I'm having a lot of fun making this stage. Learned a lot about the lighting system. Also about materials, shaders, and some other things. Nice learning experience you could say. No homo.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 18, 2012, 04:21:56 AM
And Dark Pit's theme fits so well with the stage.

I know! Doesn't it? ;p

Quote from: Superlucario603 on December 18, 2012, 05:09:48 AM
I'm so torn on who to vote for for Best Stage Maker D:

D=

sexy stage... sexy music... EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS UBER SEXY!!! :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Damn, Enzo! That [censored]ing lighting...it looks so...wow.  :srs:


Wow, the stage looks amazing! The lighting is really cool. Everything is super quality with the exception of the water color. It looks a bit flat. I'm really digging the sky though.

Man I love how you use such vivid colours for everything Enzo.  It's wicked.  You texture stuff in such a way that you make it really quite easily definable as your own work.  Excited to see how this stage turns out in the end.  Cool Cool Mountain is still, like, my favourite original stage ever.

Certainly something refreshing, looking forward to it being completed.