ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam

Knowing me, I voted for Megaman.. :P But I'd love to see a new Zelda themed stage. Maybe something like Zora's Domain? I tried doing so myself, but failed. I think that Rumble Falls can be of great use for it.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 02, 2011, 05:08:14 PM
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on January 02, 2011, 01:28:56 PMThere is an elephant trophy....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It could be textured into an elephant......

It could be textured, but since it's a trophy, it probably lacks the proper bones to be positioned correctly. :|

Yeah that's a big problem. Besides the elephant looks like this:



It would need to be vertexed, so I'll probably do another stage from Earthbound.

Thanks again Pride for the video and credit to him!

Check out his other videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/PrideToBeBrawl

Quote from: Manic on January 03, 2011, 12:57:50 AM
Knowing me, I voted for Megaman.. :P But I'd love to see a new Zelda themed stage. Maybe something like Zora's Domain? I tried doing so myself, but failed. I think that Rumble Falls can be of great use for it.

I figured and I like that idea a lot actually. That moving waterfall would be nice, but still I rather make a Temple or somewhere that has epic music. That inspires me to make a stage.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 03, 2011, 01:02:40 AM
Must. See. More. Earthbound.

Yeah man, that's probably what I'm making next. Still need ideas.

It's a tie, between Zelda and Earthbond who will win.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Zelda.

I've been making a list of possible Zelda stages that I would like to try myself, but I don't exactly know how to do them.

Ambi's Palace: I'll get to this one eventually if I can pull my crap together and find the pieces. Basically, it's a flat stage, with a floating platform in the center. It takes place out in the Courtyard of Ambi's Palace, with busts of the queen in the background and a statue of Link in the center just behind the stage

Creation of Hyrule: Something I would love to see. Basically, the stage starts on platforms of light. The three Goddesses (it would be cool if we could use my models, though JuLz's would work too) fly around, each passing at the countdown numbers, then all three passing at go. You play on the light platforms for awhile. Then Din does several flybys and the platforms and the background turn into plateus. After another minute or so, Nayru flies past a few times, then across in the background, creating a clear blue sky. Another minute, Farore flies past a few times, adding grass and trees to the stage. After about two minutes of the finished Hyrule, everything goes black and then you're back on the light platforms.

Twilgiht Hyrule Castle: Simple enough, a fight on the outer walkways of Hyrule Castle from Twilight Princess.

there are more but they're insignificant.

Quote from: Black Boo on January 03, 2011, 01:36:27 AM
Zelda.

I've been making a list of possible Zelda stages that I would like to try myself, but I don't exactly know how to do them.

Ambi's Palace: I'll get to this one eventually if I can pull my crap together and find the pieces. Basically, it's a flat stage, with a floating platform in the center. It takes place out in the Courtyard of Ambi's Palace, with busts of the queen in the background and a statue of Link in the center just behind the stage

Creation of Hyrule: Something I would love to see. Basically, the stage starts on platforms of light. The three Goddesses (it would be cool if we could use my models, though JuLz's would work too) fly around, each passing at the countdown numbers, then all three passing at go. You play on the light platforms for awhile. Then Din does several flybys and the platforms and the background turn into plateus. After another minute or so, Nayru flies past a few times, then across in the background, creating a clear blue sky. Another minute, Farore flies past a few times, adding grass and trees to the stage. After about two minutes of the finished Hyrule, everything goes black and then you're back on the light platforms.

Twilgiht Hyrule Castle: Simple enough, a fight on the outer walkways of Hyrule Castle from Twilight Princess.

there are more but they're insignificant.

There really good ideas.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

For Club Titiboo I did mean the inside. I could make a custom looped brstm of the song DCMC plays if you need one. Osohe Castle and that forest they get high in could be good, but it will need something to really say that it's from Mother 3, otherwise they will be nothing more that a generic Castle and colored Forest. Maybe you could have Lucas in the background of both? And maybe Pik's Kumatora and Duster if he allows it.

The highway looks great, and fun to play on. What happened to the street lights though? I don't see them in the preview video. Still awesome.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Memories on January 03, 2011, 01:29:30 AM
It's a tie, between Zelda and Earthbond who will win.

It's still a tie lol damn!

Quote from: Black Boo on January 03, 2011, 01:36:27 AM
Zelda.

Ambi's Palace: I'll get to this one eventually if I can pull my crap together and find the pieces.

I google and it and couldn't really tell by the pictures, but it sounds interesting.

Quote from: Black Boo on January 03, 2011, 01:36:27 AM
Creation of Hyrule: Something I would love to see. Basically, the stage starts on platforms of light. The three Goddesses (it would be cool if we could use my models, though JuLz's would work too)

Now that sounds like an epic idea. I would love for that to happen, but that sounds a little too advanced for me, but I do like the idea a lot. Maybe used Battlefield as a base since it changes lightning and such.
[/quote]

Quote from: Black Boo on January 03, 2011, 01:36:27 AM
Twilgiht Hyrule Castle: Simple enough, a fight on the outer walkways of Hyrule Castle from Twilight Princess.

I've never played Twilight Princess, I have it on my USB Loader, maybe I should. Point blank, not really interested in making something from that Zelda game. Leaning more towards Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

How bout Water Temple area where you fight Dark Link? Spirit Temple outside or inside. I honestly can't remember many areas from these games, I haven't played them in a while, though I love both.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 03, 2011, 04:44:51 AM
For Club Titiboo I did mean the inside. I could make a custom looped brstm of the song DCMC plays if you need one. Osohe Castle and that forest they get high in could be good, but it will need something to really say that it's from Mother 3, otherwise they will be nothing more that a generic Castle and colored Forest. Maybe you could have Lucas in the background of both? And maybe Pik's Kumatora and Duster if he allows it.

The highway looks great, and fun to play on. What happened to the street lights though? I don't see them in the preview video. Still awesome.

Alright good, but I'm still not really convinced in that area. Not really feeling it, but it doesn't have to be a Mother 3 area you know? Could be Earthbound as well, but not Earthbound 0 with Ninten, I've never played it.

How about Dalaam? I need moar ideas!

Outside the spirit temple sounds pretty straight. You should do that.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

After listening to this epic remix, looks like Spirit Temple is gonna be next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxrAb3TzS-w

The only problem would be this:

us.jpg/250px-DesertCous.jpg[/img]

I will definitely need somebody to vertex someone into that. I'm thinking Zero Suit Samus, or maybe Zelda?

I already though of doing spirit temple. I didn't pulled it in my poll because the Godess of Sand is too hard to make.
But the area of the Desert Cous makes a perfect stage, it could even be a "moving stage" (you would fly on the magic bean from place to place xD).

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 03, 2011, 05:38:15 AMI've never played Twilight Princess, I have it on my USB Loader, maybe I should. Point blank, not really interested in making something from that Zelda game. Leaning more towards Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

How bout Water Temple area where you fight Dark Link? Spirit Temple outside or inside. I honestly can't remember many areas from these games, I haven't played them in a while, though I love both.

I like that idea. Maybe put razanak's Dark Link and throw it in the background?

Also, you should at least give Twilight Princess a shot. :P

I thought M2000 already does the Shadow Link battle room.
But the problem is that you can not get the reflection on the water, and it was something which made the made really special.

Quote from: Link40 on January 03, 2011, 06:36:45 PM
I thought M2000 already does the Shadow Link battle room.
But the problem is that you can not get the reflection on the water, and it was something which made the made really special.

Ohhh yeah, huh? I wish there was some way to make reflections.... :(