Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Which stage should I work on next?
Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 52
Author Topic: ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013  (Read 285584 times)
Puraidou
The one and only
Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: January 02, 2011, 05:54:14 PM »

Showcase for ItalianStallion! AWESOME 2.0!
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwFG0ZvsGB0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwFG0ZvsGB0</a>

Manic
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 05:57:50 PM »

Knowing me, I voted for Megaman.. Tongue But I'd love to see a new Zelda themed stage. Maybe something like Zora's Domain? I tried doing so myself, but failed. I think that Rumble Falls can be of great use for it.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #32 on: January 02, 2011, 06:02:40 PM »

Must. See. More. Earthbound.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2011, 06:26:14 PM »

There is an elephant trophy....

It could be textured into an elephant......

It could be textured, but since it's a trophy, it probably lacks the proper bones to be positioned correctly. :|

Yeah that's a big problem. Besides the elephant looks like this:

It would need to be vertexed, so I'll probably do another stage from Earthbound.

Thanks again Pride for the video and credit to him!

Check out his other videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/PrideToBeBrawl

Knowing me, I voted for Megaman.. Tongue But I'd love to see a new Zelda themed stage. Maybe something like Zora's Domain? I tried doing so myself, but failed. I think that Rumble Falls can be of great use for it.

I figured and I like that idea a lot actually. That moving waterfall would be nice, but still I rather make a Temple or somewhere that has epic music. That inspires me to make a stage.

Must. See. More. Earthbound.

Yeah man, that's probably what I'm making next. Still need ideas.

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: January 02, 2011, 06:29:30 PM »

It's a tie, between Zelda and Earthbond who will win.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: January 02, 2011, 06:36:27 PM »

Zelda.

I've been making a list of possible Zelda stages that I would like to try myself, but I don't exactly know how to do them.

Ambi's Palace: I'll get to this one eventually if I can pull my crap together and find the pieces. Basically, it's a flat stage, with a floating platform in the center. It takes place out in the Courtyard of Ambi's Palace, with busts of the queen in the background and a statue of Link in the center just behind the stage

Creation of Hyrule: Something I would love to see. Basically, the stage starts on platforms of light. The three Goddesses (it would be cool if we could use my models, though JuLz's would work too) fly around, each passing at the countdown numbers, then all three passing at go. You play on the light platforms for awhile. Then Din does several flybys and the platforms and the background turn into plateus. After another minute or so, Nayru flies past a few times, then across in the background, creating a clear blue sky. Another minute, Farore flies past a few times, adding grass and trees to the stage. After about two minutes of the finished Hyrule, everything goes black and then you're back on the light platforms.

Twilgiht Hyrule Castle: Simple enough, a fight on the outer walkways of Hyrule Castle from Twilight Princess.

there are more but they're insignificant.

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: January 02, 2011, 06:45:01 PM »

Zelda.

I've been making a list of possible Zelda stages that I would like to try myself, but I don't exactly know how to do them.

Ambi's Palace: I'll get to this one eventually if I can pull my crap together and find the pieces. Basically, it's a flat stage, with a floating platform in the center. It takes place out in the Courtyard of Ambi's Palace, with busts of the queen in the background and a statue of Link in the center just behind the stage

Creation of Hyrule: Something I would love to see. Basically, the stage starts on platforms of light. The three Goddesses (it would be cool if we could use my models, though JuLz's would work too) fly around, each passing at the countdown numbers, then all three passing at go. You play on the light platforms for awhile. Then Din does several flybys and the platforms and the background turn into plateus. After another minute or so, Nayru flies past a few times, then across in the background, creating a clear blue sky. Another minute, Farore flies past a few times, adding grass and trees to the stage. After about two minutes of the finished Hyrule, everything goes black and then you're back on the light platforms.

Twilgiht Hyrule Castle: Simple enough, a fight on the outer walkways of Hyrule Castle from Twilight Princess.

there are more but they're insignificant.

There really good ideas.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: January 02, 2011, 09:44:51 PM »

For Club Titiboo I did mean the inside. I could make a custom looped brstm of the song DCMC plays if you need one. Osohe Castle and that forest they get high in could be good, but it will need something to really say that it's from Mother 3, otherwise they will be nothing more that a generic Castle and colored Forest. Maybe you could have Lucas in the background of both? And maybe Pik's Kumatora and Duster if he allows it.

The highway looks great, and fun to play on. What happened to the street lights though? I don't see them in the preview video. Still awesome.

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2011, 10:38:15 PM »

It's a tie, between Zelda and Earthbond who will win.

It's still a tie lol damn!

Zelda.

Ambi's Palace: I'll get to this one eventually if I can pull my crap together and find the pieces.

I google and it and couldn't really tell by the pictures, but it sounds interesting.

Creation of Hyrule: Something I would love to see. Basically, the stage starts on platforms of light. The three Goddesses (it would be cool if we could use my models, though JuLz's would work too)

Now that sounds like an epic idea. I would love for that to happen, but that sounds a little too advanced for me, but I do like the idea a lot. Maybe used Battlefield as a base since it changes lightning and such.
    [/quote]

I've never played Twilight Princess, I have it on my USB Loader, maybe I should. Point blank, not really interested in making something from that Zelda game. Leaning more towards Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

How bout Water Temple area where you fight Dark Link? Spirit Temple outside or inside. I honestly can't remember many areas from these games, I haven't played them in a while, though I love both.

For Club Titiboo I did mean the inside. I could make a custom looped brstm of the song DCMC plays if you need one. Osohe Castle and that forest they get high in could be good, but it will need something to really say that it's from Mother 3, otherwise they will be nothing more that a generic Castle and colored Forest. Maybe you could have Lucas in the background of both? And maybe Pik's Kumatora and Duster if he allows it.

The highway looks great, and fun to play on. What happened to the street lights though? I don't see them in the preview video. Still awesome.

Alright good, but I'm still not really convinced in that area. Not really feeling it, but it doesn't have to be a Mother 3 area you know? Could be Earthbound as well, but not Earthbound 0 with Ninten, I've never played it.

How about Dalaam? I need moar ideas!

Spacrigga
    Extreme Kitten

Was experienced.....

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: January 02, 2011, 10:43:23 PM »

Outside the spirit temple sounds pretty straight. You should do that.

ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2011, 11:36:53 PM »

After listening to this epic remix, looks like Spirit Temple is gonna be next.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxrAb3TzS-w" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxrAb3TzS-w</a>

The only problem would be this:

us.jpg/250px-DesertCous.jpg[/img]

I will definitely need somebody to vertex someone into that. I'm thinking Zero Suit Samus, or maybe Zelda?

Link40
    Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2011, 10:26:39 AM »

I already though of doing spirit temple. I didn't pulled it in my poll because the Godess of Sand is too hard to make.
    But the area of the Desert Cous makes a perfect stage, it could even be a "moving stage" (you would fly on the magic bean from place to place xD).

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2011, 11:05:17 AM »

I've never played Twilight Princess, I have it on my USB Loader, maybe I should. Point blank, not really interested in making something from that Zelda game. Leaning more towards Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

How bout Water Temple area where you fight Dark Link? Spirit Temple outside or inside. I honestly can't remember many areas from these games, I haven't played them in a while, though I love both.

I like that idea. Maybe put razanak's Dark Link and throw it in the background?

Also, you should at least give Twilight Princess a shot. Tongue

Link40
    Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2011, 11:36:45 AM »

I thought M2000 already does the Shadow Link battle room.
    But the problem is that you can not get the reflection on the water, and it was something which made the made really special.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2011, 11:37:59 AM »

I thought M2000 already does the Shadow Link battle room.
    But the problem is that you can not get the reflection on the water, and it was something which made the made really special.

Ohhh yeah, huh? I wish there was some way to make reflections.... Sad

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: