ItalianStallion's Stages [Hidden Oasis v3 RELEASED!] January 21st 2013

Started by ItalianStallion, December 31, 2010, 06:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which stage should I work on next?

Athena's Temple
Chemical Plant Zone
DNA Dimension v2
Blue Moon Battleship v3
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Distant Planet
Dalaam
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 03, 2011, 05:38:15 AM
Quote from: Black Boo on January 03, 2011, 01:36:27 AM
Twilgiht Hyrule Castle: Simple enough, a fight on the outer walkways of Hyrule Castle from Twilight Princess.

I've never played Twilight Princess, I have it on my USB Loader, maybe I should. Point blank, not really interested in making something from that Zelda game.
You should play Twilight Princess, it's an awesome game. And we could make this our collab stage :P If you want xD
I got a few idea's how to make it look good actually ;D

Omg, the tie has been broken, Zelda stage is the winner :af2:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Link40 on January 03, 2011, 05:26:39 PM
I already though of doing spirit temple. I didn't pulled it in my poll because the Godess of Sand is too hard to make.
But the area of the Desert Cous makes a perfect stage, it could even be a "moving stage" (you would fly on the magic bean from place to place xD).

True! The Godess of Sand will have to be someone with a sand texture if you will, and in that animation. Shouldn' be impossible. If anything, we can do a collab on it, now that they have that thing that it gives both people downloads count.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 03, 2011, 06:05:17 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 03, 2011, 05:38:15 AMI've never played Twilight Princess, I have it on my USB Loader, maybe I should. Point blank, not really interested in making something from that Zelda game. Leaning more towards Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

How bout Water Temple area where you fight Dark Link? Spirit Temple outside or inside. I honestly can't remember many areas from these games, I haven't played them in a while, though I love both.

I like that idea. Maybe put razanak's Dark Link and throw it in the background?

Also, you should at least give Twilight Princess a shot. :P

I know that would be epic, and yeah I'll play it after I'm done with Spirit Temple and another stage I'm working on. Previews coming later

Quote from: Pride on January 03, 2011, 06:50:51 PM
You should play Twilight Princess, it's an awesome game. And we could make this our collab stage :P If you want xD
I got a few idea's how to make it look good actually ;D

Damn you! You took the start of page 4 lol I still got love for you best friend.

Quote from: Memories on January 03, 2011, 10:06:31 PM
Omg, the tie has been broken, Zelda stage is the winner :af2:

It has finally been broken!

Great stages man, Central Highway looks really awesome.
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your future hacks :D

For TP stages, you should really wait for the mdl0 converter, even if it takes time. Then stage hacking will reach a full new level, and making stages will be a lot easier.

Quote from: LKR000 on January 04, 2011, 09:40:20 PM
Great stages man, Central Highway looks really awesome.
I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your future hacks :D

Thanks man! Glad you like my stuff.

Quote from: Link40 on January 04, 2011, 10:14:00 PM
For TP stages, you should really wait for the mdl0 converter, even if it takes time. Then stage hacking will reach a full new level, and making stages will be a lot easier.

This has already grown so much. We are at the level where we can make anything we can desire really. I'm still waiting for the hitboxes >D

Heres something I've been working on, Osohe Castle:



The epic castle where Princess Kumatora is from.

It's still very early progress, but I thought this was good enough to show you guys.

For those who don't know, or have never played this game, take a look at these images:






Glad you decided to do a Mother 3 stage, that franchise needs more attention in Brawl. I see what you did with the flags, I notice detail like that. Can't wait to see more progress on it

Quote from: Power Yoshi on January 05, 2011, 11:03:45 AM
Glad you decided to do a Mother 3 stage, that franchise needs more attention in Brawl. I see what you did with the flags, I notice detail like that. Can't wait to see more progress on it
Yea, I even talked with him last night and I told him that the Mother stage was represented poorly. An Ultimate Chimera in New Pork? They aren't even at New Pork in the game :notimp:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Could you put track marks from the Pigmask army's tank on the ground?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Power Yoshi on January 05, 2011, 11:03:45 AM
Glad you decided to do a Mother 3 stage, that franchise needs more attention in Brawl. I see what you did with the flags, I notice detail like that. Can't wait to see more progress on it

Yessir! Glad you like the previews.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 05, 2011, 03:19:35 PM
Yea, I even talked with him last night and I told him that the Mother stage was represented poorly. An Ultimate Chimera in New Pork? They aren't even at New Pork in the game :notimp:

I know man, trust me. He's supposed to be in the lab, although I think he did show up in New Pork City, can't remember.

This is why I'm doing this stage and more Mother 3 stages, cause it deserves more love in Brawl.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 06, 2011, 01:44:40 AM
Could you put track marks from the Pigmask army's tank on the ground?

I like that idea a lot actually. It happened after the next morning, so maybe I'll include it in a daytime version ;)

New previews are new!



New fighting area. It's a lot like Green Hill Zone's fighting arena, but of course the ground doesn't break.


I can't get over how epic the sky looks. Is it animated? Sorry to ask here, but where did you get that Morrigan?

Quote from: Power Yoshi on January 06, 2011, 12:43:10 PM
I can't get over how epic the sky looks. Is it animated? Sorry to ask here, but where did you get that Morrigan?
That Morrigan is over Zelda, here's the DL: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11091

Andi believe the sky is animated yes, i doubt it wouldn't cause that would look... well... stupid XD

Quote from: Pride on January 06, 2011, 02:15:03 PM
Quote from: Power Yoshi on January 06, 2011, 12:43:10 PM
I can't get over how epic the sky looks. Is it animated? Sorry to ask here, but where did you get that Morrigan?
That Morrigan is over Zelda, here's the DL: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11091

Andi believe the sky is animated yes, i doubt it wouldn't cause that would look... well... stupid XD

Now you make me feel [censored] [censored] DX

JK no [censored] the sky is animated lol

Power Yoshi, Pride will have a video for me soon, so you and everyone else can see it's animated ;)

I voted other. I kinda what to see a Bleach stage or a stage to go with the Sailor Moon hack. :P Just a suggestion.
Help contrubute to the Hacking Starter Guide here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15199.0

Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16844.msg292461#msg292461

WOOH! I GOTS A LAPTOP!!!

You will definitely not see a Bleach hack here in this thread, but I do like Sailor Moon.